• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Build-It Mafia 1.5: Feaster Edition [SIGN UPS: 27/03]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calvinッ

Ongo Gablogian, the art collector
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hey TWR, and welcome to my latest rendition of Build-It Mafia! I tried keeping this under the radar for a while, so i'm hoping that you guys would have been pleasantly surprised.

I do want to note however, that not too much has changed from the previous version. Hence the ol' 1.5. It is not as heavily built on RNG however, and now their are around, 30 (give or take) roles available, each varying in their own little way. I have it set where each faction is guaranteed a good role. (Such as but not limited to, Cop/GF, Doctor/Roleblock etc)

Lastly, and this may not seem like much, but OC is allowed, I was thinking of going off the past few games of others having NOC. But I love to read through the PMs of you guys. Now forever last, this is mostly a test build I guess. If I was to do a series of Build-Its, i'd want probably number 5 to be the last, and best one.

20-maoi-papeete.jpg

Welcome to Easter Island. Home of the Easter Bunny, and the arch-nemesis and evildoer, The Feaster Bunny.

Instead of giving the children easter eggs for Easter, the Feaster Bunny is the complete opposite, stealing the easter eggs back, and sometimes, getting into the mind of the child, so they're always afraid of the said wrongdoer.

However, now the Feaster Bunny has gone of the track of the children, and is now focusing on the island itself, trying to destroy the ancient Maoi heads, that the Bunnies pray to. Angering the Rabbits as much as possible, so eventually they will hunt him down, or at least, attempt to, but then become the hunted. Now the Bunnies most grow their defences, and protect the island at all costs. What they don't know is, the Feaster Bunny can look however he wants. So will they be able to find him? Who knows...

1. First and foremost, BMGf and TWR/F&G rules apply.
2. You can do all claims, Nameclaims wont matter so much. Since they're fairly pointless in this game.
3. Do not make things personal. Something happened a few months ago, where two players had a disagreement, and it kind of rumbled TWR the tiniest of bits. I didnt like that :3
4. They're is only one post restriction, and that is literally, post once a phase, non content posts do not count, but as long as we know you're here, thats fine.
5. OC is allowed, I must be held in all conversations though.
6. Please place your votes in this exact format, since it makes them easier for me to find them. [Vote]: so now with the brackets, they dont get mixed up in the chattering of voting someone
7. Like the above, [Unvote]: is the same way
8. Do not be afraid of subbing out, I would like to say however, that if you join with the intention of subbing out day one, you will not be given a role.
9. Please include Kakashi somewhere on you "In" post.[emoji14]
Thats all Folks :D

Players:
1. @AussieEevee
2. @Doctor Floptopus
3. @Zexy
4. @leetic
5. @Jsach
6. @7JayDee7

Last edited:
I think I'm in, Kakashi

I'll sub in with dutch crunch bread and mozzarella sticks.

I won't share with you Kakashi though.

I must opt out this one, wont be available for the next few weeks, sorry kakashi

It's been two weeks, feel free to delete this/archive it and remove it from queue :)

@TheCapsFan @Zexy @Maniacal Engineer (Or whoever else can do it :p)
As quoted directly from the opening post of The War Room Game Schedule/Queue:
If signups do not fill up within 20 days of the thread's posting, then it will be returned to the end of the queue, or deleted with host's digression.
So if you'd like to keep your signups around until then it is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom