• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY127: The Semifinal Full Battle! Satoshi VS Shōta!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY127: The Semifinal Full Battle! Satoshi VS Shōta!!
Airs: July 21

LEftpMe.jpg

Here's a summary of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

Having won his way through the Kalos League thus fur, Sawyer goes up against Ash, the person he admires!

Last edited:
Well, it's official. Ash is indeed heading to the Top 4 of the Kalos League, making this his second round about. Now what I'm surprised is that only two episodes are revealed here and it's a two-parter. What about the next episode?

Well, it's official. Ash is indeed heading to the Top 4 of the Kalos League, making this his second round about. Now what I'm surprised is that only two episodes are revealed here and it's a two-parter. What about the next episode?
Well not only that, the summary which just came out, also states that there will be Ash vs Alain in the league, now we know that this is semi finals and we don't have Ash vs Alain before Ash vs Shota, so this means that the Finals of the Kalos League is Ash vs Alain

Last edited:
Well not only that, the summary which just came out, also states that there will be Ash vs Alain in the league, now we know that this semi finals and we don't have Ash vs Alain before Ash vs Shota, so this means that the Finals of the Kalos League is Ash vs Alain

And who would have thought that Ash will make it to the Top 2 of the entire Pokémon League if that is the case? Due to this advance progression, I would love to see Ash win if only to see the reactions on the Internet fom Dogasu to Kotaku. Cue the flying Tepig.

ClielZKUYAAddYW.jpg

Hyping this up so much.
I got this from Momo13265 on twitter.
Wasn't sure whether to chuck this in or not, but I did it anyway.

Glad to know it will be Ash vs Alain in the final match.

"At this most important stage to battle at, what tactics will Ash use to seize victory...!?
The two have fought before as well, but Alan has won every time!!"

I don't know why they would say this if Ash is going to lose to Alan again for a 3rd time in the final, so does this mean that Ash might win the Kalos League!?

Certainly seems to be the case. There's no mention of what Ash's 6th Pokemon will be. Some people on twitter believe it'll either be Goodra or Zygarde (Using 10% form?) Then Team Flare decides to interrupt the league and then starts the Team Flare arc.

Personally I would rather see the Team Flare arc start afterwards but eh, we'll see.

There also appears to be yet another break on the 14th of July.

If Ash loses to Sawyer, I am done! Still.....seems like they're rushing it a bit. Worrying me more about the League AND the Team Flare Climax....

If Ash loses to Sawyer, I am done! Still.....seems like they're rushing it a bit. Worrying me more about the League AND the Team Flare Climax....
Calm down, he is already confirmed to battle Alan in the final round, read the bottom part of the summary where it talks about Ash facing Alan. And Ash vs Alan is likey to be a 2/3 parter anyway bringing the total amount of episodes to 7 just like the Johto,Hoenn and Sinnoh leagues, so in no way is it rushed compared to previous leagues. At least we aren't getting a useless filler this time around.

I rather think that the final battle will be interrupted, the team flare arc will begin, and rather than finishing the final again, Ash and Alain will be given a special honour of something.

Calm down, he is already confirmed to battle Alan in the final round, read the bottom part of the summary where it talks about Ash facing Alan. And Ash vs Alan is likey to be a 2/3 parter anyway bringing the total amount of episodes to 7 just like the Johto,Hoenn and Sinnoh leagues, so in no way is it rushed compared to previous leagues. At least we aren't getting a useless filler this time around.

Thank god.....but I still will have trouble soaking it all in.

I do have a GIANT MOTHER******* feeling that Team Flare will interupt the league OR Ash will lose to Alain. The writers don't want Ash to win guys, cmon. As much as we, DEFINITELY I, want Ash to win... they just set him up to fail. :cry:

They probably think "Well, this isnt some BS Tobias or Cameron stuff. You guys got to met Alain and see that he is just insanely overpowered. You got to follow him and everything so don't get mad that you guys really should have seen this coming".

They probably think "Well, this isnt some BS Tobias or Cameron stuff. You guys got to met Alain and see that he is just insanely overpowered. You got to follow him and everything so don't get mad that you guys really should have seen this coming".
True, just as long as there is no BS that happens, then I don't really mind what happens.

Maybe he really does lose to Alain, but soon after when the Flare plot continues, they'll try to justify it by Ash taking down at least Mega Charizard in some full-scale Zygarde battle drama lol.

I really would love to see their league battle in three parts and have Ash eventually win, or at least draw if their seriously going to never let him win a league aha. Still curious as to what his 6th Pokémon will be...

Alright, Ash in the semis. Let's hope for a really good battle. I hope Ash's flyers, especially Talonflame and Noivern, get at least one win each since Pikachu and Greninja are bound to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom