• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY134: Siege of Miare Gym! Citroid Forever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle of the Nerds.

I'm honestly very happy that the theory turned out to be true.

So I guess this is where that Malamar is going to show up. It may or may not be connected to those other three Malamar from before. Who knows. Only time will tell.

That title, though. It feels like it's foreshadowing something big will happen to Clembot.

P.S. This arc looks like it'll be a lot longer than originally thought. It might even be longer than 5 episodes.

Last edited:
This episode could still be fake, since there's no visual source, but it kind of seems real to me and I would like it to be, because a battle between Clemont and Xeroisc would be interesting to me. And if this is real, then I guess we finally have that episode title from that leaked script, which had the word Japanese characters for Citroid on it.

This episode could still be fake, since there's no visual source, but it kind of seems real to me and I would like it to be, because a battle between Clemont and Xeroisc would be interesting to me. And if this is real, then I guess we finally have that episode title from that leaked script, which had the word Japanese characters for Citroid on it.
It's real, its from Newtype which leaked early.

It's real, its from Newtype which leaked early.
Then where's the picture? Because as has been said here before, things aren't officially real until there's a visual source, no matter how real it may sound.

Holy cow! I think I know how they will write Clemont off. Most likely, Xerosic will destroy Clembot and Clemont will avenge it, but will decided to stay as the gym leader at the end of the arc instead of recreating Clembot.

Please God let this one be real, I never would have dreamed that Citron would get to actually DO something in this arc!

It be cool to see Clemont's gym pokemon trying to defend the gym when it is attacked.

Oh man, this is gonna be an epic arc. Team Flare is really gonna mess Lumiose City up.

August 2016 - Serebii.net News

I highly doubt Chespin is going to evolve. Bunnelby MAYBE, though Chespin has long since been established as the XY series cute butt monkey who isn't meant to be taken seriously, sadly following in the footsteps of Oshawott and Piplup. Piplup though got more serious roles in the contests.

Hope this is legit. Would be the best thing Clemont is majorly involved in.

So far we've received episodes for half of the XYZ gang. XY: 133 is going to be Bonnie's episode with Squishy and Z2. This episode is Clemont's stand for his gym and maybe XY: 135 will be about Serena saving Ash. Then maybe XY: 136 is about Ash and Greninja.
Although, the data broadcasts does show Lucario...so it's doubtful, but I hope it happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom