• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM006: The Shocking and Prickly Togedemaru!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
SM006: Shocking and Prickly Togedemaru!
Airs: December 8

This isn't confirmed yet.

Last edited:
I don't think Ash is getting this pokemon. Probably a classmate or just a random pokemon.

Probably a filler focusing on Sophocles, maybe the start of Pikachu and Togedemaru's "rivalry" XD.

Whoever makes these titles should be ashamed of themselves. These are HORRIBLE!
Go Go Gogoat is still worse. That one makes me cringe even today.

I'm not certain what to expect here aside from some Pikachu/Togedemaru interactions, really. A preview later on would help.

The anime always make like the pikaclones. I will miss Dedenne but Togedemaru seems cool.

I don't think Ash is getting this pokemon. Probably a classmate or just a random pokemon.
Togedemaru is Sophocles's, it's confirmed in the first episode of SM.

Anyway, seems like Pikachu has been terribly reset. Was so much injured battling a Grubbin that it had to be taken to a Pokemon Center, Got completely overpowered by the Mimikyu, and in this episode it will be blasted off by Mimikyu's Shadow Ball and will hang from the edge of a building.

Last edited:
Togedemaru is Sophocles's, it's confirmed in the first episode of SM.

Anyway, seems like Pikachu has been terribly reset. Was so much injured battling a Grubbin that it had to be taken to a Pokemon Center, Got completely overpowered by the Mimikyu, and in this episode it will be blasted off by Mimikyu's Shadow Ball and will hang from the edge of a building.

He said that before the first episodes aired and Pikachu only failed in the battle because of Lillie and I wouldn't say Pikachu was completely overpowered by Mimikyu. It's not like Pikachu was severely injured from the battles and it's not like Pikachu has battled those Pokemon before and knows very much about them.

Pikachu had to be taken to a Pokemon Center, obviously it was quite seriously injured by Grubbin. And Mimikyu completely overpowered Pikachu to be honest. It was getting badly beaten up until it was saved by Rowlet. In this episode, we know that Pikachu will get blasted off by a single Shadow Ball from Mimikyu. The last time I saw Pikachu this much Reset was in BW.

Pikachu had to be taken to a Pokemon Center, obviously it was quite seriously injured by Grubbin. And Mimikyu completely overpowered Pikachu to be honest. It was getting badly beaten up until it was saved by Rowlet. In this episode, we know that Pikachu will get blasted off by a single Shadow Ball from Mimikyu. The last time I saw Pikachu this much Reset was in BW.
Yeah, it was injured, but seriously and that only happened because Lillie got in Pikachu's way and Mimikyu did not overpower Pikachu. Pikachu took a couple of attacks, but at no point did it look like it was severely injured and yes, Pikachu gets blown away by a Shadow Ball, but that's because Pikachu was sort of in the air, because Pikachu was running and worried about the Shadow Ball hitting Togedemaru. So Pikachu being weak isn't completely true and it's no where near what happened in BW, because Pikachu didn't have Electric Type moves and Mimkyu and Grubbin could be more experienced than Snivy was.

New summary translated by Dephender:
Satoshi decides to watch Kukui's house for him. He starts making lunch, but since he's not very good at cooking, he ends up wasting all the ingredients and has no choice but to head to the nearby shopping mall. There, he runs into his classmate Māmane and the Roly-Poly Pokémon Togedemaru. But suddenly, the shopping mall experiences a blackout and everyone ends up separated from their Pokémon.

http://i.imgur.com/zFseZeP.jpg

Last edited:
He starts making lunch, but since he's not very good at cooking, he ends up wasting all the ingredients and has no choice but to head to the nearby shopping mall.
:love: My lovely, useless boy!

I wonder as to the cause of the blackout?!.............................

S&M anime will be the one and only SoL I'll ever like :p only for being Pokémon, however after awhile I think it'll return to the adventure format with islands trials, etc.

That summary :/ Sorry, that just sounds so incredibly boring and filler-ish. Really hope this episode and the Lana one are more interesting than the preview/summaries make them out to be.

Why does everyone keep assuming that this and lana episode are filler. They can just as easily be episodes focused on giving background to these new characters, I wouldn't be surprised if Kiawe, Mallow, and Lillie got episodes in the near future that give them backstories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom