• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM023: Shocking! Dugtrio Split Up!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
SM023: Shocking Dugtrio Split Up?!
Airs: April 20

Here is a summary of the episode, which Dephender translated.

GgowORE.png

At a music concert, Ash and his friends meet the concert's DJs, the Pokémon Trainer DJ Leo and his Dugtrio, as well as a Diglett that admires said Dugtrio.

Last edited:
Ash and his friends ditching school for a concert? Now this is the kind of school anime I can get into. :p

Lol, but seriously, this sounds like it'll be interesting. I'm mainly interested in the story about the Diglett that admires the Dugtrio. That sounds like it'll be cute. :D

Considering the fact Alolan Dugtrio has been compared to several music groups, I think it's hilarious that they've given it a DJ for a trainer. Dugtrio has one of my favorite Alola forms (sure, it's kind of lazy, but it's just so hilarious and makes me happy) so I'm looking forward to this one!

Not only is this my favourite pokemon this gen, but this sounds like an awesome premise for an episode! I hope we get to actually hear some music!!

Here is a new summary of the episode, which Dephender translated.

Ash has gone to a music concert with Professor Kukui and his classmates, where he meets the concert's DJs, the Pokémon Trainer DJ Leo and his Dugtrio, as well as a Diglett that admires said Dugtrio. But the day after, the news break that Dugtrio is splitting up.

...okay.

HYPnd46.png

I like that Ash likes his wig. Also, I like that Hoshi is here, but I wonder why she's in this episode.

...okay.

HYPnd46.png

I like that Ash likes his wig. Also, I like that Hoshi is here, but I wonder why she's in this episode.

I thought Hoshi would be a COFD, but it turns out she will appear in this Dugtrio episode. I wonder if Lana's twin young sisters appear here too?

Here is a new summary of the episode, which Dephender translated.

GpxAS4m.png
Ap1YxWD.png

Ash is visiting a music festival with his classmates and Professor Kukui. They're there to see a performance by a unit called Dugleo, which consists of a Dugtrio and the Trainer DJ Leo. After Ash and the others ended up getting to know DJ Leo by pure chance, they meet a Diglett that admires Dugtrio. The day after, the news break that Dugtrio is splitting.

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa

Mallow: Reina Ueda

Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma

Professor Kukui: Keiichi Nakagawa

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Rotom Pokédex: Daisuke Namikawa

Steenee: Chika Fujimura

Togedemaru: Mika Kanai

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin’ichiro Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yūji Ueda

Hoshi: Ayano Shibuya

Anna: Azu Sakura

DJ Leo: Kenta Kamakari

Jessica (Dugtrio): Rikako Aikawa

Here are two new summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated.

Ash and the others have come to a concert with an Alolan Dugtrio. The amazing performance is very well received, but an incident occurs right afterwards! Incredibly enough, there's a risk of a split-up due to the Alolan Dugtrio have a disagreement over who gets the center spot?!

Ash and the others have gone to a music concert. They're there to see a performance by the unit "Dugleo", which consists of an Alolan Dugtrio and its Trainer DJ Leo. After the concert, Ash and the others ended up getting to know DJ Leo, and then proceeded to meet a Diglett that admires the Alolan Dugtrio. But the Alolan Dugtrio start fighting, which puts the unit at a risk of splitting up. And then Team Rocket showed up and took the Alolan Dugtrio with them!

Last edited:
Well, it looks like Lana and Lillie are the only Ash's classmates who won't appear in this episode at all. Plus, we'll get to see the devolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom