• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

23 Feb AG165 Title Revealed

PPK

Dora-Pokemon
Reaction score
Japanese Title: ウソハチキングとマネネクイーン!?
Translated Title: Bonsly King and Manene Queen!?

It's episode 165 of Pokemon AG.
It'll be broadcast in Japan on February 23, 2006.

Source: www.pokeani.com

Kasumi

It's tasting time!
Reaction score
WTF? Romance between Brock's Bonsly and James' Manene? oO; Brocketshippers will have a field day if that happens. :p

The Big Al

Meteorologist
Reaction score
Holy telephone poles. So Manene is female?

Well just so long as we don't need to hear you know what screaming his lungs out, I'll be happy.

PPK

Dora-Pokemon
Reaction score
The English title here is just a word-for-word translation.

The phrase 'Bonsly King' and 'Manene Queen' could mean 'a king of Bonsly' & 'a queen of Manene'...so there might be two guest characters-the king and the queen, who may owns Bonsly and Manene separately...well...maybe. That's my pure guess.

FabuVinny

May the Aura be with you.
Reaction score
I think this is more likely to be the recent captures of Brock and James. I mean, this is obviously D/P hype so the writers may as well make the audience love the characters that appear every week.

Or maybe James is the queen. It's not out of the question. :p

PPK

Dora-Pokemon
Reaction score
James disguised as a woman again? -_-"'

^^

Tothenines

Reaction score
James hasn't crossdressed in ages, it's about time he got in touch with his feminine side again.

Heck, I guess Harley stole James persona. James really needs to play catch up if he wants to take the crown away from Harley.

Dogasu

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
When was the last time Kojirou cross-dressed, anyway? The Enekororo episode?

The Big Al

Meteorologist
Reaction score
First episode of Fallarbor was the last time he dressed in woman's clothing.

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
He dressed up as Jenny in the a Hoenn League Episode.

doodler243

Animeniack
Reaction score
Maybe it will be a bit like when pikachu auditioned for the pokemon and psyduck ended up with the part. By the way I was watching the episode when pikach learns how to evade attaks by dancing (from the bellossom) but how come he doesn't incorporate that in recent one's, (slightly off topic) and how come no one is surprised meowth can talk anymore?.

FabuVinny

May the Aura be with you.
Reaction score
Pikachu: used its grace in the Linoone episode against Seviper.
Meowth: Plot hole. Pointing it out all the time would be boring by now, anyway

Doctor Oak

Can't Touch Dis.
Reaction score
It's been pointed out the odd time when they can make something out of it. But having every Character of the Day do it would be a pain in the arse.

And really, only the main group were ever surprised by it - most of the original Characters of the Day took it for granted too.

doodler243

Animeniack
Reaction score
I bet the real reason meowth is so envious of persian is cos he has some other ability that pokemon aren't suppose to have.