• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

23 Feb AG165 Title Revealed

PPK

Dora-Pokemon
Reaction score
Japanese Title: ウソハチキングとマネネクイーン!?
Translated Title: Bonsly King and Manene Queen!?

It's episode 165 of Pokemon AG.
It'll be broadcast in Japan on February 23, 2006.

Source: www.pokeani.com

Holy telephone poles. So Manene is female?

Well just so long as we don't need to hear you know what screaming his lungs out, I'll be happy.

The English title here is just a word-for-word translation.

The phrase 'Bonsly King' and 'Manene Queen' could mean 'a king of Bonsly' & 'a queen of Manene'...so there might be two guest characters-the king and the queen, who may owns Bonsly and Manene separately...well...maybe. That's my pure guess.

I think this is more likely to be the recent captures of Brock and James. I mean, this is obviously D/P hype so the writers may as well make the audience love the characters that appear every week.

Or maybe James is the queen. It's not out of the question. :p

James disguised as a woman again? -_-"'

^^

James hasn't crossdressed in ages, it's about time he got in touch with his feminine side again.

Heck, I guess Harley stole James persona. James really needs to play catch up if he wants to take the crown away from Harley.

Maybe it will be a bit like when pikachu auditioned for the pokemon and psyduck ended up with the part. By the way I was watching the episode when pikach learns how to evade attaks by dancing (from the bellossom) but how come he doesn't incorporate that in recent one's, (slightly off topic) and how come no one is surprised meowth can talk anymore?.

Pikachu: used its grace in the Linoone episode against Seviper.
Meowth: Plot hole. Pointing it out all the time would be boring by now, anyway

It's been pointed out the odd time when they can make something out of it. But having every Character of the Day do it would be a pain in the arse.

And really, only the main group were ever surprised by it - most of the original Characters of the Day took it for granted too.

I bet the real reason meowth is so envious of persian is cos he has some other ability that pokemon aren't suppose to have.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom