• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM054: Shine, Z-Power Ring! Super Full-Force 10,000,000 Volts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
SM054: Shine Z-Power Ring! The Super Full Power of 10,000,000 Volts!!
Airs: December 14

od1O8Vu.jpg

Last edited:
Nice to have a new title at last

No doubt Ash will use Gigavolt Havoc or Continental Crush as his first move with it
It will probably be 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt based off how it is a Z-Power RIng exclusive Z-Move that only Ash's Pikachu can use and how its shown in the opening.

With a title like that I think something's gonna happen to Ash's old Z ring in the episode before this.

With a title like that I think something's gonna happen to Ash's old Z ring in the episode before this.
The preview for Thursday's episode, episode 52, already shows us it changes into a Z-Power Ring by the four Tapu's and he uses Solgeleo's Z-Move, in this episode, I think he uses his first non-Legendry Z-Power RIng exclusive Z-Move, probably 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt.

I guess we know how things turn out now ;)

Well, I think the episode on December 21st will be the final one of the Aether arc and in January 2018 a new arc begins, possibly a new opening and ending are coming.

Ash uses his new Z move with Pikachu here, maybe Gladion also uses a Z Move with Silvally to wipe out the remaining UBs.

In an episode focusing purely on Z-Rings, I'll be disappointed if Darkinium Z isn't at least mentioned in this.

Last edited:
The preview for Thursday's episode, episode 52, already shows us it changes into a Z-Power Ring by the four Tapu's and he uses Solgeleo's Z-Move, in this episode, I think he uses his first non-Legendry Z-Power RIng exclusive Z-Move, probably 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt.

10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt isn't a Z-Power Ring exclusive move, though? It can be used just fine with the regular Z-Ring, otherwise it wouldn't have existed in SM. That said, I am expecting Ash to finally get & use that Z-Crystal/Move here.

Summary courtesy Dephendor

Lusamine is being controlled by the Ultra Beasts. Satoshi and the others chase after her, but they won't stop resisting. In addition, even though Lusamine's Pokémon had already been defeated, they are now back, creating serious trouble.

I had a feeling the previous episode wouldn't be the final episode of the arc.

Looks like that this is going to last for several more episodes and into 2018.

Nice to see there's still December episodes coming though. Maybe the last episode of the arc will come to a conclusion right before 2018.

In my case, this could be the end of the Aether stuff for now, but later on in the series they’ll eventually return to it for the Ultra storyline stuff.
Yeah I still firmly believe that the Ultra Beasts will return after this arc, because its completely possible and would be awesome to see them flood Alola through a Necrozma wormhole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom