• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

25 Jan 2017: 12 Volcanion left, repeat customers now being served! Silverwynde's Free Codes Thread

It's that time again! Four GameStop code card promotions in 2016, and here's round two: Darkrai!

As always, if you've got an American system, a compatible copy of X, Y, Alpha Sapphire or Omega Ruby, available WiFi access, and you just can't easily get to a GameStop to get one of your own, you can ask for one in this thread.

Once you've received your code via PM, you must redeem these codes by 31 August 2016--like that's gonna be a problem! :D

As always, I will continue to update as my supply dwindles!

It's that time again! Four GameStop code card promotions in 2016, and here's round two: Darkrai!

As always, if you've got an American system, a compatible copy of X, Y, Alpha Sapphire or Omega Ruby, available WiFi access, and you just can't easily get to a GameStop to get one of your own, you can ask for one in this thread.

Once you've received your code via PM, you must redeem these codes by 31 August 2016--like that's gonna be a problem! :D

As always, I will continue to update as my supply dwindles!
are they still left darkrai codes can i have one please

If you still have a code that you're willing to part with, I would be forever grateful! Darkrai has been terribly elusive...

Hey so you said you would be doing a giveaway for all extra GameStop exclusive legendaries. If that still holds true for darkrai I would appreciate one. I'm not able to get them where I live. Thanks for your time!
are they still left darkrai codes can i have one please
If you still have a code that you're willing to part with, I would be forever grateful! Darkrai has been terribly elusive...
Three down!

Is there any Darkrai left??? How can I get it?
By spinning in a circle fifty-eight times, jumping up as high as you can before stomping back down eight times, and running into a room with your electronic device held high above your head shouting nonsensical imaginary words while using said device to check your PMs.

Or just that last part. Especially if the electronic device in question is a full desktop computer. That's just dangerous, so...whatever gets the job done.

:D
I'll take one if you have any left. ^_^

Please and Thank You!
Two more away!

By spinning in a circle fifty-eight times, jumping up as high as you can before stomping back down eight times, and running into a room with your electronic device held high above your head shouting nonsensical imaginary words while using said device to check your PMs.

Or just that last part. Especially if the electronic device in question is a full desktop computer. That's just dangerous, so...whatever gets the job done.

:DTwo more away!

Can you give me one????!!!!:):):)

I know this is late, but I'd love one if you happen to have any left!

Well, the latest Pokémon Newsletter has arrived, and with it come codes that I can't always use. This time, they've included codes that will let you download the 20th Anniversary Mew if you weren't already able to do so via the GameStop code giveaway. I have three such Mew codes, and they are available here. Again, keep in mind that if you already redeemed a GameStop code for Mew, you cannot use these Newsletter codes.

I also have two codes redeemable for XY: FATES COLLIDE booster packs for the Online TCG game from the Newsletter that I...or rather, my husband; he plays...cannot use, as it's one-per-account, he's found out. Those are available here as well.

TL;DR--I've got:
5...no, 3 GameStop Darkrai codes, still available
3...no, 2 Pokémon Newsletter Mew codes
2 Pokémon Newsletter TCG Online XY: FATES COLLIDE booster pack codes

Be specific when asking for what you want, please!

Last edited:
Can I get a Darkrai code if I'm not too late? I forgot to go to Gamestop entirely to get my own.

Might I have one each of the 20th anniversary codes? ^^

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom