• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

25 Jan 2017: 12 Volcanion left, repeat customers now being served! Silverwynde's Free Codes Thread

....Upon submitting my code, it turns out I got that Darkrai already (somehow, I don't remember that happening..) so that code can go to someone else ^^;

Still available:

3 GameStop Darkrai codes

2 Pokémon Newsletter Mew codes
2 Pokémon Newsletter TCG Online XY: FATES COLLIDE booster pack codes
What's the Newsletter Mew?

Never mind, just saw the previous post about the description. I would like a Mew code if you still have some!

What's the Newsletter Mew?
Never mind, just saw the previous post about the description. I would like a Mew code if you still have some!
I'd love a darkrai and mew if any are still available!
Done and done! That's the last of the Mew codes, but I still have 2 GameStop Darkrai codes available, as well as 2 TCGO codes--geez, doesn't ANYONE here play the Trading Card Game Online? :D :D As much time as has passed since the mailing, I can't even tell you if they've expired--there's no such date included in the newsletter...

Last edited:
As much time as has passed since the mailing, I can't even tell you if they've expired--there's no such date included in the newsletter...
After sometime they say expired over where the code should be, so the only way to know if the code expired is to check the email

It's that time again HUUURGGH NOT AGAIN AAAAAAAGGHK! GameStop has finished giving out Arceus code cards, and if you didn't or can't make it to one yourself, this is the place to visit! I have FOURTEEN codes to dispense, and I aim to dispense 'em!

srsly u guyz left me wif two darkrai codez an now deyz x-py-erd its SHAYMFUL

Well... Sure, I'll take an Arceus Code. I've never, ever gotten an Arceus in any Pokemon game in my entire life, so I'll be happy to have one.

I'd love an arceus code! :D

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

If it's not too much trouble, I wouldn't mind one as well. Please and Thank You!

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom