• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

25 Jan 2017: 12 Volcanion left, repeat customers now being served! Silverwynde's Free Codes Thread

Notification King 1111
Reaction score
Happen to still have some? Couldn't make it out this time.

Monoceros
Reaction score
Besides the brick of 21 Volcanion codes still waiting for claimants, I also now have six Genesect codes available. (Sorry, Bulbagardenizens, work kinda sucked for me and Prime over the Genesect giveaway's duration--made it difficult to get to stores.)

NickR3ita
Reaction score
May I have a Volcanion code please Silver? Thanks in advance

¡Prepárate a morir!
Reaction score
Can I have a Genesect and Volcanion?

Reaction score
I'd love a Genesect and a Volcanion (or just a Volcanion if I can only have one), thanks!

I'm a funny bug.
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a Genesect Code, if you still have any. Thanks!

Monoceros
Reaction score
I would like one, please!!
May I have a Volcanion code please Silver? Thanks in advance
May i have a volcanion code too? Thank you so much :)
Can I have a Genesect and Volcanion?
I'd love a Genesect and a Volcanion (or just a Volcanion if I can only have one), thanks!
If you still have codes, can I get a Volcanion?
I wouldn't mind a Genesect Code, if you still have any. Thanks!
Surprisingly difficult to scratch without damage when you're hacking up a lung, it turns out...

Uchuuuuu KITAAAA!!!
Reaction score
I'd like to have these codes for both, please (just started to play Omega Ruby few days ago).

Reaction score
If you have codes for either still, I wouldn't mind one or the other. (Or both, both would be great too. ^_^)

Monoceros
Reaction score
If you have codes for either still, I wouldn't mind one or the other. (Or both, both would be great too. ^_^)
Both is great, isn't it. :D

I'd like to have these codes for both, please (just started to play Omega Ruby few days ago).
I can't seem to Start a Conversation with you--and seeing your location, I'd like to remind you that these codes are only going to work with North American systems and games. If you're all set on that front, then you just need to mess with your Bulba-settings.

Uchuuuuu KITAAAA!!!
Reaction score
I see (it's 12:00 am here). Well, there isn't a way to get volcanion and genesect directly from you, though?

I'm fine with clones, I'm just playing 6th gen really late, that's why I missed the world wide events.

Monoceros
Reaction score
I see (it's 12:00 am here). Well, there isn't a way to get volcanion and genesect directly from you, though? I'm fine with clones, I'm just playing 6th gen really late, that's why I missed the world wide events.
I don't trade my own event 'mon, so no, there isn't a way.