25 Jan 2017: 12 Volcanion left, repeat customers now being served! Silverwynde's Free Codes Thread

Reaction score
Would it be inappropriate to request a code for either of those two? No idea if you even have any more, or if I can still even enter the code. I'd greatly appreciate either or both!

Princess of Power
Reaction score
Would it be inappropriate to request a code for either of those two? No idea if you even have any more, or if I can still even enter the code. I'd greatly appreciate either or both!
That's what this thread is here to do!

Down to my last Genesect code, Bulbagardenizens, but I've still got plenty of Volcanion codes to fire off to NorAm players!

Reaction score
Hi! Is this still going on? If so, can I have a Volcanion code? There was no distribution in the Philippines :(

Princess of Power
Reaction score
One Genesect code and thirteen Volcanion codes left, 'denizens! Genesect has until the end of February, but Volcanion terminates on 31 January, so come on down and make a request!

I'll be opening the remainders to 'repeat customers' on the 25th, so if you haven't gotten even one yet, now's the time to ask!

Last edited:
Princess of Power
Reaction score
Volcanion free-for-all-frenzy! I've got a dozen codes left that need to be redeemed before 31 January, so if you've already gotten one from me, ask away again! If you HAVEN'T gotten one from me and WANT one, you'd better slip in here quick!

Apricorn Collector
Reaction score
Welp, guess I'mma ask one for a friend? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He only has Pokemon Moon for now, maybe next month he will be able to buy AS. Until then, however...

Reaction score
I missed the Volcanion promotion, so I'll request one (two if you can spare it, since I'm a first time requester, but one's all I really need)!

Thank you for doing this!

Reaction score
May I have one good person on the internet? Volcanion is the one event from ORAS I couldn't get ^^