• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

25 Jan 2017: 12 Volcanion left, repeat customers now being served! Silverwynde's Free Codes Thread

Would it be inappropriate to request a code for either of those two? No idea if you even have any more, or if I can still even enter the code. I'd greatly appreciate either or both!

Would it be inappropriate to request a code for either of those two? No idea if you even have any more, or if I can still even enter the code. I'd greatly appreciate either or both!
That's what this thread is here to do!

Down to my last Genesect code, Bulbagardenizens, but I've still got plenty of Volcanion codes to fire off to NorAm players!

Hi! Is this still going on? If so, can I have a Volcanion code? There was no distribution in the Philippines :(

One Genesect code and thirteen Volcanion codes left, 'denizens! Genesect has until the end of February, but Volcanion terminates on 31 January, so come on down and make a request!

I'll be opening the remainders to 'repeat customers' on the 25th, so if you haven't gotten even one yet, now's the time to ask!

Last edited:
Volcanion free-for-all-frenzy! I've got a dozen codes left that need to be redeemed before 31 January, so if you've already gotten one from me, ask away again! If you HAVEN'T gotten one from me and WANT one, you'd better slip in here quick!

Welp, guess I'mma ask one for a friend? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He only has Pokemon Moon for now, maybe next month he will be able to buy AS. Until then, however...

I missed the Volcanion promotion, so I'll request one (two if you can spare it, since I'm a first time requester, but one's all I really need)!

Thank you for doing this!

May I have one good person on the internet? Volcanion is the one event from ORAS I couldn't get ^^

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom