• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

25 Jan 2017: 12 Volcanion left, repeat customers now being served! Silverwynde's Free Codes Thread

Reaction score
GameStop Volcanion free-for-all frenzy! Repeat customers now being served!

GameStop's been giving out code cards, and you know what that means! :D

Just as the title says--my hubby & I picked up quite a few extra to help out anyone who might not have GameStops near enough to visit. Not asking for a trade--drop a post in here and a winner is you. I'll PM one to requesters in order of posting and will update as they deplete towards zero.

You DO need to have an American system and game in order to redeem these codes.

Be quick! Run! Ruuunnn!

I'll be doing this every time GameStop has a card promotion in the U.S., so keep watch for edits as time marches on!

Last edited:
Re: GameStop Dragonite Codes Available for the Asking

I don't have any Gamestop in my country so this is amazing for me o: !! I'd love a code please. Thanks for helping people who can't get this events.

May I have one as well please?

Does this work outside the US? If so I would love one :)

I think you're fine as long as you have an American system & game. (Region locking for the fail, amiriteYESIAM.) Let me know if you do and I'll send one then.

White Crow and TheCapsFan each have theirs, I juuust sent one to Shocker15, and I'll wait until Marajoe confirms before firing one to him.

Still have a handful!

I would love a dragonite; I've been looking for one to complete my team, this is perfect :)

Can I pls have a Dragonite?

I also want... I also from a countrt without a gamespots but yes, with US' console and gamr

If you still have some Dragonites, I would greatly appreciate one.

Waiting on a response from Marajoe and holding one in reserve for him; otherwise, everyone who has asked has received. I've two left!

I'll take on please ^_^

Would I be able to get one?

Can I get one? Please? Or am I too late?

Nope, you're not--Marajoe, unfortunately, does not have an American system/game, so the last two go to you and istore!

That empties my supply! Enjoy your Dragonites, everyone! :) :) :)

Hope you don't mind @Silverwynde; I'll close this since you no longer have codes.

But it was very kind of you to provide codes to others who couldn't get one. :)

Edit: Reopened upon request.

Last edited:

Whoakay. I've two codes left, after finding out that a couple recipients didn't have American systems & games. I will absolutely make it clear in my first post, next time GameStop gets with the code card handouts, that you've goootttta have American stuff, 'cus they're American codes.

So two more--come 'n git 'em!

Last edited:
Oh wow, this is awesome of you to do!! ^_^

If it's not too late and it's fine by you, I would love to have one. I found out about the event a little late, so didn't get to participate xD

If not, thanks anyways for the kindness! <3

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom