• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM063: Blaze, Nyabby! Overthrow Gaogaen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rath

Reaction score
Satoshi and the others have gone to the Battle Royal venue. There, Satoshi decides to challenge the greatest Battle Royal fighter of them all, Royal Mask, with his Nyabby!!

Air date: February 22nd

Last edited:
Satoshi and the others have gone to the Battle Royal venue. There, Satoshi decides to challenge the greatest Battle Royal fighter of them all, Royal Mask, with his Nyabby!!
You know when this episode will air!

I bet that even if everyone recognizes his identity, Ash's Ability Oblivious will mean he won't. :p
I hope Gladion and Hau show up.

Litten and Incineroar, eh? I think we have a good idea what happens here ;)

But the Masked Royal? Now that's a right treat! :D

Last edited:
Ash vs. The Masked "Totally-Not-Professor-Kukui" Royal, eh?

Also, I wonder if this Incineroar is a reference to the one Incineroar that can be encountered during an USUM sidequest?

Also also, we can be pretty sure what Litten vs. Incineroar is going to mean for Litten. And I'm so excited for it!

THE MASKED ROYAL! LITTEN VS INCINEROAR!

Hyped for this episode, to say the least. Hopefully the Incineroar has lots of pers9nality- peferablu being fierce on the outside to show the heel role, while showing a softer side to Litten post evolution.

Maybe this will be a repeat of Tepig's evolution where Litten evolves, allowing it to beat Incineroar. Bet it belongs to Kukui, nice to see him as the Royal, will Ash fool for it do you reckon?

maybe a new move via evolution?

lets get Fake Out, Ash would deserve a good move like that.
Litten has Leech life that could get quite handy with Incineroar.

If Royal Mask is Kukui after all, where that Gaogaen come from?

Two cat related episodes in a row, nice.

Seems like Ash's fire starters are the only ones of the three to consistently evolve at one point. Anyways, glad to see Litten finally receiving some proper development.

Litten is going to evolve here, that much is clear. But the disturbing part is Kukui (A main character) having Incineroar. This can imply Litten doesn't fully evolve... unless Kukui's Incineroar is shiny.

And it seems they are slowly revealing Kukui's team.
Braviary
Incineroar

Are they setting something up. Masked Royal during the league, Litten evolves here, loses and defeats Incineroar at the league.

This can imply Litten doesn't fully evolve... unless Kukui's Incineroar is shiny.

I’m pretty sure Sceptile appeared at the league before Ash evolved grovyle. And Kukui’s Incineroar wouldn’t appear frequently enough to ‘deny’ Ash an Incineroar of his own.

The situation reminds me partially of Froakie’s.

So, we have a four-legged fire starter evolving while facing its bipedal fighter-based final evolution.

Hmm, that sounds familiar…

640px-BW077.png

Anyway, I’m definitely interested. As long as this episode about the Battle Royal focuses enough on the “battle” part of its name, I’ll be happy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom