• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM072: Ta-ta-ta-dough! Fire it Up, Mao's Family!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we FINALLY get to hear more about her brother. I really enjoyed Mao in her last episode, so here's hoping this one does her justice too!

Yup:
Mao's older brother 'Ulu, who left on a journey to learn more about cooking, has returned to his home in Aina Cafeteria for the first time in forever. 'Ulu explains he's come back in order to participate in the "Alola Pan Festival" that's held once a year in Alola, but there's also something else he's not saying.

Screenplay 関根アユミ (Ayumi Sekine)
Storyboard 飯島正勝 (Masakatsu Iijima)
Episode Director 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Animation Director 安田周平 (Shuhei Yasuda)
Animation Director 村田理 (Osamu Murata)

I wish, this could be the episode. Where Mallow Steenee evolve into Tsareena.

But I doubt, the possibility of that happening is very silm so certain mostly is all focusing on mallow brother dark secrets making that become another interesting filler, none of the new thing that is going to occurred.

I wish, this could be the episode. Where Mallow Steenee evolve into Tsareena.

But I doubt, the possibility of that happening is very silm so certain mostly is all focusing on mallow brother dark secrets making that become another interesting filler, none of the new thing that is going to occurred.
I agree with Singaporean

I agree with Singaporean
@BraixenFennekin
If I was right. Then, the evolution scene for Ash & his Classmate will be starting of Ula Ula Arc after Episode 74.

Now, I wanted to see if Jun Fukuyama is the voice of Nanu. Then, it will been mind blow since in history of his voice mostly with dark manner characters though out his work. Especially with affinity with cats, in which he has a cat pokemon (Alolan Meowth or Persian). That even make perfect sense.

If not, then I don't know what is.

First episode expanding Mallow huh of three other episodes I suspect people will appreciate. And yet it is probably the least interesting, despite the requests for more on Mallow.

Like that we're getting a bit of focus on main characters families, SM069 sees Sophocles camping with his, SM070 sees Kiawe and his family on their farm and this episode sees Mallow's brother appear

@BraixenFennekin
If I was right. Then, the evolution scene for Ash & his Classmate will be starting of Ula Ula Arc after Episode 74.

Now, I wanted to see if Jun Fukuyama is the voice of Nanu. Then, it will been mind blow since in history of his voice mostly with dark manner characters though out his work. Especially with affinity with cats, in which he has a cat pokemon (Alolan Meowth or Persian). That even make perfect sense.

If not, then I don't know what is.
What are you meaning by "evolution scene"

As much as I like Serena, but I would not get hyped about Serena being confirmed based on a few things. We just learned about the episode and Mallow's brother might have a Panchum himself.

And hope she gets something out of it this time...

The title is terrible...but the plot is alright. I was hoping they would take more time to set up the mistery but more recourring characters are always welcomed. I would love to see Mallow and his brother working as a team.

Some preview pictures:

screencap02.jpg

And is it just me, or does Ula look like a Sceptile genkija? ;)

First Summary
Adamant said:
"Ta-dough! Burn with Passion, Mao's Family!!"

Mao's older brother 'Ulu, who left on a journey to learn more about cooking, has returned to his home in Aina Cafeteria for the first time in forever.
'Ulu explains he's come back in order to participate in the "Alola Bread Festival" that's held once a year in Alola,
but there's also something else he's not saying... He has a premonition that something will happen to Aina Cafetaria?!

Mao's older brother 'Ulu

DANG IT! I was REALLY hoping they would name Mallow's brother "Geno" and make a Super Mario RPG reference!

Well, guess it's time to update Mallow's interview in my Paxton and Joseph Show...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom