• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM074: The Big Old Thug is an Island King!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww come on, grumpy maybe but super mean?!

Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Storyboard 小平麻紀 (Maki Kodaira)
Episode Director 小柴純弥 (Junya Koshiba)
Animation Director 伊藤典子 (Noriko Ito)

If Nanu appear then the most dangerous Ultra Beasts (Guzzlord) also going to make an appearance very soon not far away in the future episodes. Which also bringing hints that Looker & Anabel are going to return as well.

If Nanu appear then the most dangerous Ultra Beasts (Guzzlord) also going to make an appearance very soon not far away in the future episodes. Which also bringing hints that Looker & Anabel are going to return as well.
meaning the TRio could be meeting the man known as boxed lunch guy

meaning the TRio could be meeting the man known as boxed lunch guy
@fidjnr
Maybe, perhaps Looker is already here in disguised as being the Master Fisherman or Jump Master.

We don't know, if it is him or not. Only time will tell.

Really awesome, can't wait to see him, one of my favorite characters in Sun & Moon. Wonder who will voice him :p

Really awesome, can't wait to see him, one of my favorite characters in Sun & Moon. Wonder who will voice him :p
@Plumeria
Jun Fukuyama, maybe?

Because, that is the only thing that I'm speculate guess, where his most work with voicing are one of the darkest character. Especially, Ichimatsu as it also with affinity with cats. Where he have a cat pokemon (Alolan Meowth or Persian). If is not, I do not know what is.

Also, I do not like an old guy voicing him as it will be not fiting as the character that have being best police officer, before.

Last edited:
Nanu Nanu Nanu

Nanu Nanu Nanu

Also Acrerola soon.

They could switch the totem to Dhelmise.
They never switch the totem if its not in the games they have totem raticate, gumshoos, wishiwashi, lurantis and somehow marowak appears on the episode that should feature a fire totem so i truly think ash will not do the ghost trial and the abandoned megamart episode will just feature team rocket's mimikyu also electric trial is out of question since he already has the electrium z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom