• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S21 EP13: Let Sleeping Pokémon Lie!

i wasn't sure that komala or pyukumuku was the who's that pokemon, but i'm preety sure that was komala 85% for sure

Sure it wasn't Munchlax, that's what the closed captions say lol
But what if Komala isn't a Who's That Pokemon? for this episode? Maybe it was indeed a Munchlax... Let's wait for the video of this segment to find out the truth whether it's Komala or Munchlax.

Cast List:
Sarah Natochenny
Laurie Hymes
Jessica Paquet
Rosie Reyes
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld
Marc Swint
Rodger Parsons

Sam Black
Kate Bristol
Roger Callagy
Carter Cathcart
Abe Goldfarb
Melissa Hope
Emily Jenness
Michele Knotz
Michael Liscio Jr.
Ryan Nicolls
Lisa Ortiz
Carrie Savage
Erica Schroeder
Eileen Stevens
Marc Thompson

Who's That Pokemon (Munchlax)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC_qxQTGm1A

@BigDocFan you're wrong, the captions do say Munchlax

I guess after last week's episode and conclusion towards the aether arc, filler was going to be inevitable. Though not a bad one we got this week as hey Jigglypuff is back, and finally after how many episodes Komala gets focus. Wish I could say more but I actually don't, this was just standard and even though I do like the whole Jigglypuff/Komala sort of rivalry, I just knew that not much was going to come out of it and Samson Oak.... what more can we honestly say about him? I'll give an 6.5/10 if only because Giovanni cameo.

Why did they named it "lie"? No one is lying, so there is no pun about lie/lying.

Cast List:
Sarah Natochenny
Laurie Hymes
Jessica Paquet
Rosie Reyes
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld
Marc Swint
Rodger Parsons

Sam Black
Kate Bristol
Roger Callagy
Carter Cathcart
Abe Goldfarb
Melissa Hope
Emily Jenness
Michele Knotz
Michael Liscio Jr.
Ryan Nicolls
Lisa Ortiz
Carrie Savage
Erica Schroeder
Eileen Stevens
Marc Thompson

Who's That Pokemon (Munchlax)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC_qxQTGm1A

@BigDocFan you're wrong, the captions do say Munchlax

Who reads Who's That Pokemon?

I'm just curious that the beggining of the episode, Lycanroc is way louder than normal

Just finished watching it, was great seeing Jigglypuff again, its two previous appearances were all too brief so nice to see it and Komala get some limelight

Michele Knotz and Michael Liscio Jr were the best voice actors for this episode

Okay, at least we know Carter Cathcart voices Burnet's Munchlax and it's too obvious.

Sadly Bulbapedia won't accept that as proof so can't be added

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom