• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM076: Super Decisive Battle! Pikachu VS Mimikkyu!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt versus Let's Snuggle Forever. This is going to be interesting.

Hadn’t the Pikashunium Crystal reverted to the standard Electrium Z?
It'd be Gigavolt Havoc vs Let's Snuggle Forever...
@PkmnTrainerV
Unless, the writer give us another matrix miracle again. Where Ash suddenly find out to activate that, all he need is to put his hat on his trusted Yellow Mouse. If not, then this is another match that he is going to lose since Mimikkyu is too much for Pikachu to handle.

If not, then this is another match that he is going to lose since Mimikkyu is too much for Pikachu to handle.

I think you’re underestimating Pikachu there. It has much more experience with Z-Moves for one.

I think it'll be a close battle, probably a tie, or Bewear interrupts the match.

I think you’re underestimating Pikachu there. It has much more experience with Z-Moves for one.

I think it'll be a close battle, probably a tie, or Bewear interrupts the match.
@PkmnTrainerV
That might be true. If this could be it. That if Ash ever win to a league as his he lose all except the Orange one. Then, Pikachu must be battle.

But I can tell Writer will never allow that to happen thanks to the creator order to purposefully to make it not to win. Just for another excuses for him to travel another region to do the same thing all over again from the previous generation.

I'm getting the vibe that Ash IS going to do the Ghost trial after all, against all my expectations. Okay... We'll see how this turns out...

This is taking the place of the Ghost trial. Ash is fighting a Mimikyu inside of the Abandoned Megamart as shown in the preview.

Except it's a trained-owned Mimikyu instead of a Totem, so Ash won't get a Ghostium Z out of this (since he can't use it anyway because none of his Pokemon know Ghost type moves).

This is taking the place of the Ghost trial. Ash is fighting a Mimikyu inside of the Abandoned Megamart as shown in the preview.

Except it's a trained-owned Mimikyu instead of a Totem, so Ash won't get a Ghostium Z out of this (since he can't use it anyway because none of his Pokemon know Ghost type moves).
We don't know too much about this episode yet, so let's not jump into too much conclusions, OK?

First Summary
Musashi and the others have finally mastered "Z-Moves", which are unleashed through partner and Pokémon working together. They are overjoyed: Now they'll finally be able to get their hands on Pikachu, which they've been chasing after for so many years. They immediately challenge Satoshi to a battle... but he's also been training, and is now stronger than before.

Screenplay 藤咲淳一 (Junichi Fujisaku)
Storyboard 関野昌弘 (Masahiro Sekino)
Episode Director 上野史博 (Fumihiro Ueno)
Animation Director 篠原隆 (Takashi Shinohara)

Also, I'm clearly not the only one who has a favourite here...

In b4 Pikachu uses a Z-move, knocks out Mimikyu and sends it flying so hard that all of TR see what's under it's cloth, dies and Ash is finally rid of them.

:whistle:

In b4 Pikachu uses a Z-move, knocks out Mimikyu and sends it flying so hard that all of TR see what's under it's cloth, dies and Ash is finally rid of them.
In all seriousness, I'm half expecting Pikachu to deflect the snuggle forever move and for it to instead hit Nyasu thereby killing him yet again...

Let 'see how this goes: SM is capable of doing a lot of interesting, and unintersting, stuff.

At least the summary makes it seem the title's not just a clickbait. I do wonder what they're going to fill the whole episode with, though, besides the battle, which I don't think will last more than 5-6 minutes, but it'd be nice if it did.

I was starting to doubt Mimikkyu and Pikachu would have a proper battle that wasn't interrupted; I'm so excited it's (apparently) finally here yay. More TR episodes please (although now I'm worried Kiteruguma will come get them after this and they won't show up next episode).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom