• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM119: Super Fast Kuwagannon! The Awakening of Mamane!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rath

Reaction score
Māmane enters a Kuwagannon Race in order to obtain the Bug-Z being offered as the first prize. But on the day of the race, the Rocket Gang show up to get a Kuwagannon themselves.

Translated by Dephender

Airs April 28th

So all the SM companions are getting Z rings/crystals/whatever prior to the league, seems kinda rushed to me since they should have stretched these out over the region.

This just says Sophocles is competing for the crystal. Says nothing about the ring.

Hope this means Vikavolt will battle more... the poor guy hasn’t used a move since evolving. Also hoping to see Horacio compete in this race with his shiny vikavolt.

Finally bug crystal goes to Māmane
And remaining crystals are
fairium, psychium,ghostium,poisonium, aloraichium,decidium, kommonium...
I wonder who can get remaining crystals...
decidium - hau
kommonium - maybe debut in previous episode
fairium - maybe Lillie..

Wish, Sophocles's Vikavolt can learn a new move in this episode.
If it’s going to eventually use the buginium z, it’s gonna need to learn a new move. (pretty sure the dub doesn’t want to showcase z-string shot). So if not in this episode, it should happen sooner or later.

Last edited:
If it’s going to eventually use the buginium z, it’s gonna need to learn a new move. (pretty sure the dub doesn’t want to showcase z-string shot). So if not in this episode, it should happen sooner or later.
Wasn't String Shot move is already a establishment for the requirement to perform Savage Spin-Cut? I'll saying other move beside only just Discharge and String Shot only showed in it pre-evolve form so far. Now, I'll really wish it can learn Zap Cannon during in the competition. That will be bad-ass.

Wasn't String Shot move is already a establishment for the requirement to perform Savage Spin-Cut? I'll saying other move beside only just Discharge and String Shot only showed in it pre-evolve form so far. Now, I'll really wish it can learn Zap Cannon during in the competition. That will be bad-ass.
String Shot is a status move. It can't be used as a basis for an offensive Z-Move. And it has to learn a Bug move to be able to use Savage Spin-Out. My guess is Bug Buzz.

I'm still not sure that these three episodes are not April fools' jokes on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom