• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review SM116: Lilie and the Secret Mechanical Princess!

A sad and lovely episode overall. It's really ashamed, that she perform failure on the Subzero Slammer. Guess, the only way to do it is to heading back Mount Lanakila. Because, that place is the only way to do it.

I given this episode: A

It seems that Lillie's Subzero Slammer failed. Fortunately, the ending theme was updated to include Lillie's Z-Ring that belonged to Mohn. If she wants to perform Subzero Slammer properly, she has to head back to Mount Lanakila and maybe evolve her Snowy in progress while practicing this Z-move.

It seems that Lillie's Subzero Slammer failed. Fortunately, the ending theme was updated to include Lillie's Z-Ring that belonged to Mohn. If she wants to perform Subzero Slammer properly, she has to head back to Mount Lanakila and maybe evolve her Snowy in progress while practicing this Z-move.

That would be good to see

Interesting episode with my favourite part being the tragic backstory of Mohn.
I'll believed, they will reunion at the conclusion of the series. Because, at the other side of the Ultra Space, it will be up to Light Trio Legendaries to see if they want to transport him back to Alola or not.

Why do I suspect Mohn having a Zoroark means it won't be a potential mon for a six on six Ash v Gladion fight?

For some reason, this episode didn't have a Poke-Problem at all. And what is Lillie going to do with Magearna without a soul heart?

This episode was a heartbreaking because Lillie discovered her z crystal, she tried to make a z-move, but it failed, because of Magearna.

I love that we get to see Meltan hanging out here and being part of the group- it feels like the first time Ash and Meltan actually interacted, is it too much to ask for Eevee and Shaymin to get scenes like this?

Really excited about Snowy perfecting the Z-Move, Lillie restoring Magearna and Mohn being found.

All of a sudden we have three on going stories, though they are most likely going to be intrinsically linked.

Lillie won’t rest unless she becomes the classmate with the most focus, development and story will she?

I’ve been waiting to see a Zoroark too, I hope it appears with Mohn when he is found.

I also love getting a look at Baby Lillie, as well as young Lusamine, Faba, Wicke and Hala!

Go figure Lillie finally gets a Z-Ring and fails the Z-Move...

Still, I'll give it points for being emotional and deep (for this series anyway). That's why we love you, honey :bulbaLove: (even if TPCI gave you the worst voice they could out of spite)

So it looks like we're in for an arc with three Mythical Pokémon: Shaymin, Magearna, and Meltan. Highly rare, highly unexpected, and interesting to see the direction of how Meltan will evolve and be released, when Shaymin would fly away in Sky Forme, and how Magearna will be restored.

I predict a big multi-episode crisis ;)

If this episode took place a year ago it would have been fine, but instead SM is nearly over and the league probably isn't too far from now. Lillie's development is really all over the place, she got a lot of focus early on with a lackluster adaption of her game arc, then she stagnated for about a year, got a Z crystal, and only just now is trying to do Z moves. Problem is SM is nearing it's climax, and there's episodes about all the other characters and Ash coming up.

While the other SM companions don't have huge arcs, the way Lillie has been handled is easily the most disappointing part of the series, especially considering what she could have been.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom