• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM123: Master the Z-Move! Kaki's Fierce Boot Camp!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rath

Reaction score
Z-move Training at Kaki's!

Translated by Dephender

Airs May 26th

Will this be a Lillie x Kaki focused episode? I hope so... I don't think we've ever had them interact one on one...

Huh... So I assume this is the "Lillie masters her Z-move" episode everyone is wating for. And even Kiawe is part of the focus (based on the title, at least). Well, this certainly has the potential to be interesting. Then again, I've said the same about the rest of SM, so I'll have to wait and see before I get invested in it.

Huh... So I assume this is the "Lillie masters her Z-move" everyone is ating for. And even Kiawe is part of the focus (based on the title, at least). Well, this certainly has the potential to be interesting. Then again, I've said the same about the rest of SM, so I'll have to wait and see before I get invested in it.

No, it's a Sophocles episode. Kiawe's training him.

D4ard_8U4AE3Z1T.jpg:orig

You have no desire to even try to be interested in Sophocles, do you?

Personally, I would've preferred to see Lillie actually trying to work towards her goal of becoming a good Pokémon Trainer with Snowy by her side (as well as having that poor Vulpix finally get some potential (and much needed) development) than have Sophocles (of all people), a guy whose dreams aren't even related to Pokémon, much less Pokémon battling, receive special training in order to "master" a Z-move. Not to mention that, for me at least, Sophocles is (outside of SM079 and (partially) SM069) kind of a boring companion.

I'll be honest, I'm not keen on Sophocles myself, to me the problem is 6 main characters are too many with Ash, Lillie and Kiawe being the better main characters

Sophocles, Mallow and Lana would work better as recurring
I respectfully disagree. Especially with Lana.

My guesses, Kaki is going to burrow his Z-Ring to Māmane to perform the Savage Spin-Out with his Kuwagannon. Otherwise, it will be impossible. Unless, Episode 119 plot twist, give Māmane not only Buginium Z, but also with a Z-Ring as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom