• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM134: Everyone's Fully Powered! The Road to the Semifinals!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I assume this is where Lana vs Guzma will happen combined with some preperations before the semifinals.

Last edited:
This kinda sounds like the mandatory "calm before the storm" episode. Lost at the League 2.0 here we come!

Lana...I love ya honey, but...I hope Guzma wipes the floor with you.

And since it sounds like this is the only battle, hopefully we'll get Guzma and Team Skull focus to help pass the time. (though with my dumb luck it'll likely just be Ash-tachii and their Pokemon being cute as usual :sick:)

Last edited:
The match between Kaki and Māmane concludes and it's time for Suiren and Guzma's match, the fourth match in the second stage!!

Wow, this is a long league!

It still felt a bit rushed in the Top 16 but the quarterfinals are getting more episodes.

Summaries and cast list, as provided by Adamant

It's Māmane VS Kaki! Is the match over when Lizardon gets hit by Kuwagannon's Z-Move?! Suiren also battles the powerful Guzma!
There's also the outcome prediction campaign!

Summary:
Māmane and Kaki's battle in the second round of the Alola League continues. Kaki demonstrates impressive coorddination with Lizardon, but Māmane has studied him thoroughly. This battle between two Trainers who are both completely unwilling to yield an inch finally concludes!! Then there's the battle between Suiren and Guzma! Suiren uses Ashirene against the powerful Gusokumusha. How can she pave the way to a victory?! Tonight it will finally be decided which four Trainers are going to continue to the semifinals!!
And believe it or not, the prize in the fourth part of the outcome prediction campaign is...

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Kenta Miyake: Bakugames
Wakana Kingyo: Shore
Yuji Ueda: Jeekyo
Nobuyuki Hiyama: Hala
Miyuki Sawashiro: Lychee
Yasuyuki Kase: Guzma
Toru Sakurai: Tupper
Madoka Asahina: Wrap
Soshiro Hori: Zip
Risa Shimizu: Joy
Kenyu Horiuchi: Narration

Summaries and cast list, as provided by Adamant

It's Māmane VS Kaki! Is the match over when Lizardon gets hit by Kuwagannon's Z-Move?! Suiren also battles the powerful Guzma!
There's also the outcome prediction campaign!

Summary:
Māmane and Kaki's battle in the second round of the Alola League continues. Kaki demonstrates impressive coorddination with Lizardon, but Māmane has studied him thoroughly. This battle between two Trainers who are both completely unwilling to yield an inch finally concludes!! Then there's the battle between Suiren and Guzma! Suiren uses Ashirene against the powerful Gusokumusha. How can she pave the way to a victory?! Tonight it will finally be decided which four Trainers are going to continue to the semifinals!!
And believe it or not, the prize in the fourth part of the outcome prediction campaign is...

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Kenta Miyake: Bakugames
Wakana Kingyo: Shore
Yuji Ueda: Jeekyo
Nobuyuki Hiyama: Hala
Miyuki Sawashiro: Lychee
Yasuyuki Kase: Guzma
Toru Sakurai: Tupper
Madoka Asahina: Wrap
Soshiro Hori: Zip
Risa Shimizu: Joy
Kenyu Horiuchi: Narration
Wow! I was just about to ask where this list was, but you beat me to it! Well done!

Maybe it's been weakened already beforehand? Seems likely to me.
The summaries don’t really imply that. The reasonable inference is that the Z-Move possibly ends Charizard’s campaign. When its literally ineffective to the point that Charizard can simply burn the Z-Move’s silk.

And mine is the more reasonable deduction to make when one considers the battles the series has given us. I don’t think Sophocles really should’ve advanced to Top 8 in the first place.

The only hope I’ve got is Sophocles pulling Sawyer/Paul-tier strategies, or at least something to match Guzma using the baby as a shield.

The only way I see Vikavolt defeating Charizard (which we know from future titles won't happen) is Sophocles somehow getting hold of an Electrium Z

Sophocles is as much a joke character taking part as Samson Oak I feel, he has little to no battling experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom