• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S22 EP29: A Recipe for Success!

WTP is Gumshoos

Cast List:
Sarah Natochenny
Laurie Hymes
Jessica Paquet
Rosie Reyes
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld
Marc Swint
Rodger Parsons

Sam Black
Roger Callagy
Carter Cathcart
Emily Cramer
Emily Jenness
Marisa Kennedy
Michele Knotz
Michael Liscio Jr.
Suzy Myers
Lori Phillips
Scottie Ray
Sean Reyes
Erica Schroeder
Billy Bob Thompson
Marc Thompson
Pete Zarustica

Food Wars: Pokemon Edition!
(Now with less foodgasms!)

It is great episode as it is about food! It is just like a cooking show in Pokeworld! One of my personal favorites!

Just heard that Fearow got a dubbed voice this episode, previous appearances by Fearow saw it retain its Japanese voice during Sun and Moon
Weird. I remember Fearow had a dubbed voiced in an episode of XY, so it's real odd that they flip-flop like that.

Uh, is this the first time Fearow actually has given a dubbed voice instead of retaining its Japanese voice? I wonder who reads WTP in this episode. I'm guessing it's Mallow, Meowth and Oranguru.

Uh, is this the first time Fearow actually has given a dubbed voice instead of retaining its Japanese voice? I wonder who reads WTP in this episode. I'm guessing it's Mallow, Meowth and Oranguru.

First time that I can think off

According to the captions, Mallow and Meowth only which I have added to Bulbapedia

Watching the episode, it was an enjoyable one to watch, Carter Cathcart did a great job as Meowth (not often I say that), Scottie Ray did a great job as Oranguru and Jessica Paquet did a great job as Mallow

This is a nice slice of life episode I enjoyed watching

Last edited:
No, there was a point in XY where it had a dubbed voice. Thought it was unnecessary then, too.

I think I may have just spotted an error in the episode...

451.jpg

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom