• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM144: Alola's Strongest Z! Kapu-Kokeko VS Pikachu!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen people theorizing Tapu Koko will be Kukui's last Pokémon. I don't really think so but it would be an interesting turn of events, to be honest.

Uh this League is waaaay to long
And for the love of God it is so predictable.
Besides you can expect Pikachu being as string as Tapu Koko, a Guardian?

Last edited:
They're just checking off all the boxes before he leaves Alola, aren't they? Rowlet defeats Decidueye? Check. Ash defeats Gladion? Check. Lycanroc defeats Lycanroc? Check. Torracat defeats Incineroar? Check. Pikachu defeats Tapu Koko? Check. Ash defeats Kukui? Check.

Still need for Gladion and Lillie to find Mohn, though.

They're just checking off all the boxes before he leaves Alola, aren't they? Rowlet defeats Decidueye? Check. Ash defeats Gladion? Check. Lycanroc defeats Lycanroc? Check. Torracat defeats Incineroar? Check. Pikachu defeats Tapu Koko? Check. Ash defeats Kukui? Check.
So he is the real champion lol.

Still need for Gladion and Lillie to find Mohn, though.
Ah that's right. Didn't you know? He's going to pop in via Ultra Wormhole, where it'll be revealed in a two-minute flashback that Lusamine and Gladion were working behind the scenes to track him and bring him back. Cue a blond-haired family hug with tender tears; then we'll cut back to everyone saying their goodbyes and moving on.

Ah that's right. Didn't you know? He's going to pop in via Ultra Wormhole, where it'll be revealed in a two-minute flashback that Lusamine and Gladion were working behind the scenes to track him and bring him back. Cue a blond-haired family hug with tender tears; then we'll cut back to everyone saying their goodbyes and moving on.

That...would be kind of anticlimactic, don't you think?

Oh wait, you do think that. That was totally sarcasm, wasn't it?

I really like that they give conclusion to Ash, Pikachu and Tapu Koko. This could have easily been neglected, which happened with some plots in the past. It will be very interesting to see if there comes some clarification in regards to the following things:
  • Why Tapu Kaku was following Ash and Pikachu throughout the series
  • Pikashinium Z

They probably won't explain those points tho. I expect a massive Z-move explosion with Koko winning here but Pikachu being close to defeat the guardian of Alola.

Sweet.
One more climactic battle with Tapu Koko against Pikachu, hopefully it will be a better one than their second confrontation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom