• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN005: Kabigon Became Gigantic!? The Mystery of Daimax!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it doesn't seem Ash will catch anything in ep. 4 (Nickit? I doubt it) the other chance is ep. 5, they're in the wild area so maybe Ash catches a Rokidee or something else here, the writers giving up building a team and this season only being Ash + Pikachu would be a big mess.

On one hand I'm glad that they're dealing with Dynamax right off the bat instead of waiting a long time to showcase it, but on the other hand I really don't like Snorlax and I'm not eager to see an even bigger version of it crowding my screen.

If we follow the pattern Junichi Fujisaku will be writing this episode @Panky..

Image result for surprised monkey gif

Adamant said:
Satoshi and Go have gone to the Galar region in order to investigate a phenomenon involving Pokémon growing to gigantic sizes. And in the Wild Area, a huge stretch of tranquil grassland, they encounter a remarkable huge Kabigon. Meanwhile, Hibanny, the Pokémon they met in Shoot City, has followed Go into the Wild Area as well...

Possibly Ash and Go compete over a capture, and Ash actually gets something this time because... Go doesn’t have any Pokemon to weaken the Wild Area Pokemon. Have Ash rub it in that he was silly not to choose a starter.

It would make a bit more sense and foreshadowing for Go to capture Scorbunny after refusing a first Pokemon when he realises that capturing Pokemon requires you weaken them using another one.

It's not in Ash's nature (outside of OS-Kanto) to rub salt in the wound and unnecessarily insult his friends. At best he'll either scold or point it out.

I do hope Ash gives Gou a capture tutorial with his own capture of a mon (Rookidee?).
What I meant was more of a snarky remark, not really full fledged insults (which would be really out of character).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom