• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN025: A Battle Festival Exploding With Life! VS Mega Lucario!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it sounds like Ash and Korrina battle in some kind of tournament. I wonder if it's PWC related?

It'll also be interesting to see if this episode takes place in Kalos or somewhere else.

I doubt its PWC related, since i also think Go and Raboot will enter to fullfill Raboots need for battle.

Sounds like a nice little pre-birthday episode to watch

Talk about irony: this episode will air a week before my birthday. :p

Sounds like an interesting episode, anyway. I really like Korrina and I’m glad that she will be appearing fairly soon.

I wonder what Pokémon will fight against Lucario. The preview shows Pikachu and Gengar, but since Pikachu had beaten Korrina’s Lucario during the Gym battle, I hope this will be Gengar’s time to shine.

Pity that we still don’t get to see Dragonite in a 1v1 battle. Hopefully it will get its time under the spotlight as well, even after Riolu and Sobble join the cast.

I'm curious to see what Korrina's second Pokemon will be, maybe one we didn't see in XY

Sadly we have no summary or staff list for this episode at present

Is that the bit in the preview where he’s using Gengar
Their conversation in the PV suggests that there will be a battle between them. In the PV, Korrina said battling Ash is really exciting and Ash told her to show him Lucario's full power.

Plus it would make sense for Ash to visit Kalos to battle Korrina, imagine the disappointed trainers who turn up to battle her, only to find she's left for Kanto to battle Ash

Looking how trainers previously were OK even with getting badges without battles, I guess you mean her fans. ;)

Sounds like a nice little pre-birthday episode to watch

I bet you anything Team Rocket will appear, try and catch Mega Lucario and get blasted off

Nah they got his ass kicked by that Lucario too much

It's obvious this is the battle episode for the PWT

So that means that probably the next episodes will be a Galar arc . I think we will spend 3 episodes there.

According to the subtitles for the preview Ash tells her it's time for Lucario's to go all out/show it's true power (he seems to know it can Mega Evolve). I don't know if they'll be specific like with Surge but it seems pretty likely to me.
Edit: I've seen a few different translations so I decided to list both I've noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom