• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN027: Legends of Heroes! Dande's Greatest Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
EXd-JAGVcAAwUzv

Airdate unknown for now due to the hiatus.

Promises to be an exciting episode

Hopefully it will be like SS012 with the episode focusing more on the battle then anything

Would be nice to have Ash and Goh meet Leon, even if briefly

Huh.

My, this a lot of new episode titles!

Makes me wonder why the hiatus since there are so many in the pipeline... :unsure:

Though to be fair, they're probably saving them to full time while they resume production.

Huh.

My, this a lot of new episode titles!

Makes me wonder why the hiatus since there are so many in the pipeline... :unsure:

Though to be fair, they're probably saving them to full time while they resume production.

I think episodes up until SS29 were done, but the rest after are not. I think this has sparked the hiatus early, else there would be an even longer gap if they would have done the hiatus from SS29.

Summary and Staff list courtesy of Dephender on Serebii

Satoshi and Go have gone to the Galar region to watch an official "Pokémon World Championships" match. They're both super excited to see a battle between two Trainers in the "Master Class", which consists off the 8 best in the championships. This noteworthy match is between Dande, the Greatest Of Them All and Satoshi's ultimate goal,and Kibana, a Gym leader of a Dragon Gym in the Galar region and Dande's rival. And now the battle between these passionate men begins!

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 又野弘道 (Hiromichi Matano)
Animation Director 新城真 (Makoto Shinjō)
Animation Director 升谷有希 (Yuki Masutani)

Eichiro Oda (One Piece mangaka and creator) said the One Piece anime is still on production but the pace has slowed a lot.

So this breaks are for animators and writters to have more time since it's not the same doing it at home than at studio.

This will be pretty enjoyable seeing Raihan and Leon in action.

Oh dear, another "Oh my God...look how great Leon is just because we decided to promote him at all costs and although he did poorly against Lance at first and then resorted to Gigantamax because we decided that he's the only one who's good at that special feature" -episode

Frankly, I don't expect to much from this episode. I just hope Raihan is treated better than Lance and given a fair chance.

Oh dear, another "Oh my God...look how great Leon is just because we decided to promote him at all costs and although he did poorly against Lance at first and then resorted to Gigantamax because we decided that he's the only one who's good at that special feature" -episode

Frankly, I don't expect to much from this episode. I just hope Raihan is treated better than Lance and given a fair chance.

I didn't like how they treated their battle either. To be fair, I think Lance and Leon were fairly even when not Dynamaxed. It's just that the advantage of Dynamaxing is so great that it the one who uses it better will trump anything else. Pretty fitting considering how centralizing it is when playing in the games online.

One thing I found interesting (and somewhat disappointing) is that Lance couldn't hit Charizard at all when they were both Dyamaxed. I want to know how much experience Lance had with Dynamaxing before this episode because the way they portrayed him made it look like he only knew the basics while Leon knew the specifics (like how to use Max Airstream to get out of Max Strike's range).

That said, I'm with you in that I hope Raihan shows a better challenge when Dynamaxing because he should be just as experienced in using it as Leon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom