• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S23 EP22: Goodbye, Friend!

Reaction score
Cast:
Sarah Natochenny
Zeno Robinson
Michele Knotz
Cherami Leigh
Rodger Parsons
Ray Chase
Casey Mongillo
Tara Jayne Sands

Megan Hollingshead
Emily Jenness
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld
Bill Rogers
Michelle Ruff
Erica Schroeder
Marc Thompson

This was a very enjoyable episode. An episode where Ash & Gou actually did some lab research without a random capture nor PWC battle in sight...hath hell frozen over!? :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness it was interesting to see that despite all the bluster, tough guy Raboot is still the good hearted Scorbunny inside what with after catching the Zigazagoons deception he tries to get them to settle the food struggle more honourably through a dance battle against the Loudred rather than stealing from humans. It seems he's learned from his days as the leader of a bunch of thieving Nickit. Some good development indeed, I was so worried that they'd just recycle the ol' Charmeleon/Charizard debacle but thankfully they appear to be steering clear of that.

I gotta say though, watching that dance battle between the Pokémon was one the more surreal things I've ever seen in the Pokémon anime. :unsure:

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom