• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN045: Sword and Shield IV - The Ultimate Sword and Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is an emotional scene which the game lacks. He is knocked out but fine in three days. The state of Leon barely affects his brother.
I doubt it may have much significance in the anime as well given how quickly this arc is being concluded and the next episode jumping to Mewtwo. Maybe Ash might be affected by it to some degree depending on how he and Leon bond over these 4 episodes, but I don't see it mattering much especially if the games never gave a damn. Leon getting hurt only existed to sideline him and have the boys and the wolves take the spotlight.

I wonder if this episode has anything to do with that Dracovish we saw in the poster? It's the only Galar Pokémon on that poster that we haven't seen at this point. And it must have some significance if it's on the poster next to Mewtwo and Suicune and Zacian and Zamazenta and the others

No doubt, the title reveals a major spoiler that they don't want to reveal yet. They kept one of the Ash vs Kukui episode titles quiet for that reason.
If it ends up being about Lucario and Cinderace (which it most likely will be) then I'm just going to be annoyed because they have not even been trying to hide the fact that these two are going to evolve.

Wtf is the point of keeping the title hidden if it's about them?

The title will be: Mugendina, Getto Da Ze!
That would make people flip out. It does make me wonder how they will deal with Eternatus.

this a bit odd but why they keep this one secret they could just putted heroes as the title for the episode i get is to get surpise like wiht kukui vs ash but still odd for my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom