• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN061: Leave Everything to Us! Prasle Minun Handymen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

duringpampers

Reaction score
Episode Title in Japanese: まるっとおまかせ!プラスルマイナン便利屋さん!!
Air Date: April 9, 2021
おまかせ!プラスルマイナン便利屋さん!! .png

pokemon.png

pokemon 2.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, I don’t understand; why does EVERYONE think Plusle and Minun are the worst Pikaclones? They’re absolutely, positively adorable—way cuter than Pachirisu, Emolga and Dedenne—and their cheering gimmick is so darn charming! I, for one, am glad to have an episode focusing on them again; they’re totally my faves.

Ok, I don’t understand; why does EVERYONE think Plusle and Minun are the worst Pikaclones? They’re absolutely, positively adorable—way cuter than Pachirisu, Emolga and Dedenne—and their cheering gimmick is so darn charming! I, for one, am glad to have an episode focusing on them again; they’re totally my faves.
I hate them they are so plain and lame.

Personally, if your only claim to fame is off Pikachu, they you aren’t an interesting Pokemon to me, unless you actually have a backstory like Mimikyu...

I barely remember Plusle and Minun in the Advanced Series being with that Lightouse trainer, but honestly were done quite well with Dawn in D&P messing up her hair.
Emolga was just Volt-Switch antic gag on repeat, with no side-story aside from that, and the only three Pikachu-clones the anime did well was Pachirsu, Dedenne and Mimikyu.

Personally, if your only claim to fame is off Pikachu, they you aren’t an interesting Pokemon to me, unless you actually have a backstory like Mimikyu...

I barely remember Plusle and Minun in the Advanced Series being with that Lightouse trainer, but honestly were done quite well with Dawn in D&P messing up her hair.
Emolga was just Volt-Switch antic gag on repeat, with no side-story aside from that, and the only three Pikachu-clones the anime did well was Pachirsu, Dedenne and Mimikyu.
Togedemaru?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom