• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S23 EP42: Sword and Shield, Slumbering Weald!

Reaction score
Keep spoilers in their respective tags

Cast:
Sarah Natochenny
Zeno Robinson
Rodger Parsons
Ray Chase
Casey Mongillo

Barron Bass
Brittany Cox
Laurie Hymes
Billy Kametz
Jennifer Losi
Daman Mills
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld
Alejandro Saab
Erica Schroeder
Cristina Vee Valenzuela

Huh, wow there really wasn't any build-up to this just straight into it I guess. Did anyone else think Rose was noticeably quiet compared to everyone else?

Oh hey, Ash actually remembered he has other PKMN. It was very nice to see Dragonite back even if he did little other than carry Ash and company. Guess Ash and Gou will be splitting up for this adventure which will be interesting to see if Gou has to battle without Ash around.

Hmm...not impressed so far. Hopefully this arc improves as it goes along.

Did anyone else think Rose was noticeably quiet compared to everyone else?
I actually kind of like it. Certainly a lot better compared to the days when we had Archie yelling his lines with the one of the silliest voices I've ever heard.

Let's NEVER go back to that era of silly villain voices, please?

I actually kind of like it. Certainly a lot better compared to the days when we had Archie yelling his lines with the one of the silliest voices I've ever heard.

Let's NEVER go back to that era of silly villain voices, please?
I was fine with the acting, just that as someone who is hard of hearing I struggled somewhat with Rose compared to everyone else (mainly because of the music in that scene was ill-balanced against someone speaking so softly from what I remember). :(

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom