• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review JN059: The Lost Sarunori! Who is the Trainer!?

I had to watch it on YouTube and I think I hate the Pokémon fandom now (partly my fault; should have hid the chat).

The few glimpses I took of people actually losing it over Go catching a very cute monkey made me legit fear for the future of humankind.

Well, what do you know? The first series where Ash is going without a starter and you know what...

I’m honestly OK with this.

Pretty crazy to hear Grookey saying the English name though, I guess that might save the dubbing crew some work (they’ll still dub over it anyway).

awwww

EwM1MUMVgAYP-cy

Honestly, I'm not upset about Go catching Grookey at all. Was too focused on how cute it was. Wholesome episode!

The first series where Ash is going without a starter
So far.

I don't really care who gets caught by whom that much, but I'm not ruling out the posibility of getting some dupes in the main cast (also a shiny starter would be rad, we haven't seen any shiny starter in the anime and it would be a nice first).

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom