• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN083: The Py That Became A Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

marshiyanmisuta

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
Airs in October 8

by Adamant said:
In the episode airing October 8th, the Sinnoh region Champion Shirona appears!
Satoshi reunites with Shirona, whom he originally met while traveling in the Sinnoh region!

Who is Aceburn's opponent?!
It's Aceburn VS Aceburn?! Illusions of Satoshi and his friends' Pokémon arrive in a town where mysterious phenomena are occurring!!

Unknown holds the key to these mysterious incidents?
Satoshi and Go are researching a town where morning never arrives. Could this be caused by Unknown?!

Last edited:
welcome back Cynthia! It's good to see you again!

I'm especially intrigued by the mysterious town, and that mention of "illusions". Especially because it specifies illusions of Ash's friends' Pokemon, plural. I wonder which Pokemon we're going to see here if that's the case? (maybe there's other characters besides Ash, Gou & Cynthia that are present but aren't mentioned here?)

Mysterious, indeed...

3rTTaG5.jpg

"A town where morning never arrives", huh. Could that be Solaceon Town?
Was wondering that myself, Unown are set to feature and we know Unown can be found there, a Sinnoh setting would help explain Cynthia's presence

Guessing the Unown are responsible for the illusions, we haven't seen them since DP060 (not including flashbacks)

This had better be a better Unown episode than the Solaceon Ruins one.

(maybe there's other characters besides Ash, Gou & Cynthia that are present but aren't mentioned here?)
Don't do this. OLM aren't shy about advertising returning characters.

I'm especially intrigued by the mysterious town, and that mention of "illusions". Especially because it specifies illusions of Ash's friends' Pokemon, plural.
...Goh and Chloe, I guess?

It's probably Koharu.
...Goh and Chloe, I guess?
Yup, that's what I was thinking too, my bad because I probably should have mentioned that or been a bit clearer. It would be nice if Chloe gets to join them here, and maybe meet Cynthia too. I was just surprised that it might not just be our two main protagonists here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom