• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN103: Satoshi and Citron! Great Friendship Training!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rath

Reaction score
Set in the Kalos region, Lumiose City will be the next match venue for "Pokemon World Championships". Before the match, Satoshi and Go visit Gym Leader Citron and his sister Eureka, who once traveled with Satoshi. Satoshi gets special training from Citron in the form of a Pokemon battle, but something seems wrong with Negigaknight!? And, Uonoragon becomes curious about Negigaknight...

Airdate: April 1st (part of a one hour special with JN104)

Now that Dragonite, Lucario, and Gengar have all gotten their power-ups, it's time for the leftovers to get their time in the sun

Ash traveling to Kalos and not visiting or even mentioning Clemont and Bonnie never made sense, so I'm glad we're finally addressing that with not just one but two episodes for the siblings. Given the promotional pictures, it seems like Clemont has cooked up some kind of invention to help Sirfetch'd akin to what he used for Greninja with Luxray; and hopefully, Meteor Assault is the result. Because of this, I doubt we'll get a full battle, but it would be cool to see something serious between Ash and Clemont after all this time even if it's brief.

Now we just need Serena. Please, writers - you can't give the siblings two episodes (and a special) and she gets nothing. hbiookbscsjbnsin lcsn

Is Sirfetchd's leek dying? Is that what's wrong? I recall reading the dex entry that when the leek dies, it straight up retires from battling. Decides that it does not want to battle anymore.
I always fanfictioned in my head that Sirfetch'd defeats Leon's Charizard, but the consequence of it is that he completely destroys his leek.

Are you sure Chloe isn't going with Ash and Goh to meet the Kalos Region?

Guessing Chrysa won't be going to Kalos with Ash and Goh, I can just imagine Bonnie saying she's a keeper
She's way too old for him.

EDIT: On second thought, Eureka was pretty bad at the age thing before too.

Last edited by a moderator:
At the end, the thing that I dreaded will happen.....

Damn, I really didn't want to have Gou in this episode.

Now hoping that he would blend with the backgroud/keep a low profile.

Is Sirfetchd's leek dying? Is that what's wrong? I recall reading the dex entry that when the leek dies, it straight up retires from battling. Decides that it does not want to battle anymore.
Probably just learning a new move

FNo0jThX0AATvIe

Sirfetch'd and Dracovish attention? With no apparent mention of Lucario? And so soon after Gengar's atrocious win drought finally ended?

My gods, why couldn't all of Journeys be like this?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom