• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN110: The Battle Royale of Betrayal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see Ash, Goh and Tokio wave a Silver Wing in the air and repeatedly shout "Lugia!" for 10 minutes straight

Last edited:
ScraftyIsTheBest on Bulbapedia said:
It wasn't rescheduled, the magazine listed this episode for its original air date but the summary was the episode that followed. The magazine simply misprinted and the summary and title didn't match.
Currently trying to verify if true.

Also, on the topic of Project Mew, am I the only one who thinks Alain would fit better in it rather than the PWC?

ScraftyIsTheBest on Bulbapedia said:

Currently trying to verify if true.
ScraftyIsTheBest's response.
I can't post Discord logs but someone in a leak server I am in translated what the recent magazine said and noted that the episode titles were switched but the summaries for each episode were mismatched, suggesting the magazine mixed up the titles or the summaries. Considering the only primary source we have is the magazine itself, unless you have other explicit primary sources (Please note that Serebii and other places are still secondary sources at best), I think it's best to hold off on saying that the episode has been rescheduled and wait for further magazine releases and possibly the episode preview for the episode for this upcoming Friday to fully confirm: if magazines and the upcoming preview corroborate that the Alola episode has in fact been rescheduled, then we can move the page. Right now the only primary source is the recent magazine, and considering it has been translated and the titles and summaries don't match, we should wait for other magazine releases to see if they too corroborate it, as right now there's a very evident discrepancy.

oh god, PLEASE don't be about ho-oh and lugia. sea mauville is genuinely one of my favorite pieces of pokemon lore and the idea of having it finally show up in the anime only for it to just... not be that relevant sounds like an absolute nightmare. i love ho-oh and lugia n all, but dear god i would much rather hear about the mauville project. hell if it was about that i might. actually come back to see that, keyword is might cause i told myself i was gonna watch sophocles' return ep and then legends arceus came out literally the same day but. c'mon man

They are definitely hiding something here....

-No actual Title

-The vaguest of summaries

- A new area we've never seen in the Anime before

-The Previews showed us nothing about this episode besides Goh, Tokio, Inteleon and Gardevior running away from an army of Koffing and Jumpluff

-WTF is an army of Koffing and Jumpluff doing in the Sea Mauville?!

They are definitely hiding something here....

-No actual Title

-The vaguest of summaries

-The Previews showed us nothing about this episode besides Goh, Tokio, Inteleon and Gardevior running away from an army of Koffing and Jumpluff

Hear me out: Max
Maybe Zinnia appears here lol

We already kind of did since Sea Mauville is just an updated version of the Abandoned Ship, and that was used in an episode of AG. :p (AG32 to be exact (with the Dub calling it "The Forsaken Ship"))

Rocket Gatchet?
I mean, probably not since the TRio don't appear in PM episodes (for some reason), but that sure sounds like something they'd get out of that thing, ain't it? ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom