• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN121: The Climax Begins! Satoshi's Masters Tournament Experience!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this and JN122 scheduled for a Tuesday and not a Friday? Seems like an error. Either way, the fact that these seem to be the last episodes in August show that the Masters Eight will go on until at least late September. This only leaves all of October and half of November for wrap up.

August 12 is a Friday.
My bad, I'm dumb and was looking at September on the calendar instead. Even then, the 12th and 26th in September were Mondays and not Tuesdays. My brain farted. LOL

Even so, it looks like August 19th will be a break. Hopefully it's one of the last breaks. We're running out of time for episodes, and I'm worried that Journeys may be rushed by the end.

Just let us know if till 26.8 we wont get a real episode but Chloe's..

So...a clip show, a Chloe episode that's likely pointless (sorry honey), and what might be a clip show...

Surely they know this is only hurting them, right? I KNOW they're having a lot of production problems, but this is just killing any momentum for the tournament they've been building up to for 2 years... :(

Mind you, there's still a chance this could be one of those episode where they just chill and hang out, or/and the TRio make their move and get their asses handed to them...but that title just isn't comforting...

At this point I shudder to think of how rushed and anti-climactic the Project Mew finale will be...:eek:
Hopefully it'll be good, maybe even with a villain plot thrown in there somewhere, buuuuut if I had to guess......it will most likely be pretty damn rushed. It is Journeys, after all. :confused_emoji: (Not that I cared much for Project Mew anyway, but still.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom