• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN126: GO FOR DREAM! Go's Road to Mew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...OK, but why do we need one for each character, especially when the first two aired only a few weeks apart? It's not like they can't do a multi-person clip show. They did it for the 2021 midsummer special. Like, if they had no choice but to do multiples, at least combine Ash and Goh's into one.

Last edited:
THREE CLIP SHOWS IN A MONTH?!

Did COVID really impact the show that hard? Also, guessing we get to interrupt the Masters Eight for a few weeks AGAIN so that Go can do Project Mew. To hell with building any kind of momentum, guys.

May Someonw tell them we don't want clip shows next time? And if there will be 8 main characters we dont need a clip for every single one of them...

Did COVID really impact the show that hard? Also, guessing we get to interrupt the Masters Eight for a few weeks AGAIN so that Go can do Project Mew. To hell with building any kind of momentum, guys.
Only time I can think of that Journeys had any momentum was in the later half of the Ultra Class earlier this year and even then, that felt like they hit the fast forward button because they found out that they had to wrap this up by the end of the year.

At the very least these clip shows means there's less filler since they're not "real" episodes and can be skipped entirely.

And here i thought the amount of Yu-Gi-Oh clip shows (specially in the last couple of series) was rather egregious, but three in one month is ridiculous.

It's funny how the anime staff didn't consider the mid-summer two-parter special last year as actual episodes, yet they decided these three non-consecutive clip show episodes should be viewed as bonafide parts of the anime.

I guess they need to up the episode count, by all means necessary :wynaut:

How do we know part of the title is in uppercase? It's in Japanese.

I genuinely wonder just how much more palpatable and easier to enjoy the masters eight tournament will be on rewatch because, as it’s airing it’s been the most excurrciatingly painful for arc to just GET through as it’s airing week to week, the constant recaps and breaks have absolutely MURDERED any sense of pace.

Much envy to future fans who can just binge this all in one go

Last edited:
Maybe Go will get specials after he leaves the cast, and I can see them doing the same thing they did with Lillie in Journey's, give him a bigger finale in the next series.

I genuinely wonder just how much more palpate and easier to enjoy the masters eight tournament will be on rewatch because, as it’s airing it’s been the most excurrciatingly painful for arc to just GET through as it’s airing week to week, the constant recaps and breaks have absolutely MURDERED any sense of pace.

Much envy to future fans who can just binge this all in one go
You know you are not wrong. If we wanted to take a break from this and bing later it was way better for us..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom