• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

2AS1 (Two As One)

IslandWalker

Reaction score

This is my fanfiction, where two different worlds mysteriously come together as one. However, this is no normal fanfiction. It includes sprites, some custom made by me. Be sure to give credit to IslandWalker.

David, a 13-year-old 7th grader, accidentally combines two worlds together, resulting in a completely different school. David lives adventures in this place with his six friends, Paulina, Tommy, Fergie, Megan, Charlie, and Drake. Enjoy!

Chapter 1

David sat silently in his 7th grade algebra class. He had nothing to do. The clock was ticking, and he knew that recess was coming soon. He already wanted to play with Tommy. Tommy was not his best friend. In fact, it was one of his six imaginary friends. He had very few friends in real life. Instead, his imaginary friends played with him. The bell finally rang, and David sighed in relief. He was finally done, and he could go out to recess.

He ran out to recess. He climbed up on a tree and took his very own PokéWalker out of his pocket under a leaf where nobody could see him. Today was Thursday, and it was Tommy’s turn. The step count was at 3975. He was excited. He suddenly started talking to Tommy. Tommy was a Politoed. His six imaginary friends were Pokémon. Every day he sat alone in the back of the bus playing his SoulSilver, where his visions of his imaginary friends were amplified. He referred to the PokéWalker as the portal for his Pokémon into his world, and the SoulSilver chip as his portal into theirs. He smiled as he continued talking to Tommy. Suddenly the bell rang again and he headed back to class.

Patiently, David waited through the day as usual. He was never worried too much about any class. He had high grades, rarely below an A-. When his final period was finished, he ran to the bathroom. In one of the stalls, he took out the PokéWalker and looked at the steps. It was at a whopping 12846. He smiled as Tommy handed a gift to him. He thanked him and walked away to the buses. He guessed that it was over 13000 by now. Once he was in, he took out his precious portal. The silver DS Lite shone in the sun. As he sent Tommy back, he remembered his science project. He had to mix some chemicals together in a small test tube he had in his pocket. He did it as soon as he got home.

One he was done, he remembered that today was his grandfather’s birthday. He went to his room and got changed. He ran downstairs with his portal, as hurried as possible. His mother said that today was laundry day, and no matter what, they had to go to the dry-cleaners. He sighed and began playing his SoulSilver. After the laundry had been left there to pick up tomorrow, he had arrived at his grandpa’s. His father told him to stop playing for a while and go sing the birthday song. He closed his white case and didn’t see the usual lump. He was confused and then realized in shock that he had left his PokéWalker in his right pants pocket, along with the experiment in his left.

He was so scared of the results that he even had a nightmare about it. After the laundry was picked up in the morning, he searched frantically for his items. He found the PokéWalker with a bluish-green stain, which he couldn’t wipe off. He was angrier than ever. However, he realized that it magically still worked. He couldn’t believe his luck. He took it to school as usual. On Fridays it was Paulina’s turn. He put the Pidgeot in the PokéWalker and went to class.

However, as he headed to Science class without his project, he heard a faint “Hello”.

David turned back in shock. A tall, red-haired girl about his age with yellow streaks on her hair and a leather coat stood in front of him. He had never seen her before. “Who are you?” he asked.

He had never been so scared in his life when the mysterious girl had a confused look on her face said “What? I’m Paulina! Don’t you remember me?”

David almost screamed when he realized what had happened.

Last edited:
Interesting, would've liked to hear a little more from the first chapter.

A nice idea, I'm not sure the sprites really add anything though, they just seem to get in the way a bit, I know what a Politoed and a Pidgeot look like and tbh, you should be able to describe a person well enough for a sprite to be unnecessary (and I think you did too, so the sprite was unnecessary)

Nice way of introducing Tommy, that was pretty cool and the idea of David's total obsession with Pokemon is a nice one purely because it's so realistic.

I look forward to seeing more from this. If you do continue to include sprites, maybe you could do it less frequently? Like one a chapter at the end or at the start? Three in a chapter this small is a bit silly imo.

Wow. This story is pretty realistic, and you did a good job of describing Paulina at the end. The chapter could be longer, but I like the concept and the plot so far. Tell me when the next chapter is up!

I might start the next chapter tomorrow. This was actually kind of like a prelouge, describing why the story happened. And Gastly's Mama, I'll follow your advice and only include sprites the first time a character is introduced. This means that there will be a total of 12 sprites (6 Pokemon, 6 human) in the fanfiction. I'm glad you guys like it!

Ok, here's the next chapter! (sorry for double post)

Chapter 2

David still wasn’t sure if this was reality. How could this girl actually be his imaginary friend Paulina? He was very confused. After a few minutes of silence, he started walking to class and ignored her. The human Paulina followed behind him. As he went out to the recess area, where everybody played before school if they came early, he got an even bigger shock. The number of students at the recess area was doubled. Half of them were not even in their uniforms. He gazed in shock at the middle-schoolers with the strange people following them.

Meanwhile, Paulina was standing impatiently. “Come on, what are we waiting here for? Let’s go play!” she said as she ran off. It was 7:10. Class began at 7:30.

David had no other choice but to follow her. He finally thought he knew what was happening. And he liked it. He ran off excitedly to the basketball courts. He suddenly saw James, the school bully. He was standing next to a boy who looked older than him with a navy blue hoodie. He had a tan stripe in the middle of his hoodie, and was staring intently at David and Paulina. James suddenly spoke.

“Meet my homie, Pyro. I’d be getting’ out right now or you’re gonna get punched, Lame-id!”

David turned around and started heading towards the classes, but Paulina suddenly stopped him.

“I don’t think you’ll be leaving here without a battle!” she said defiantly.

David wanted to explain, but he knew Paulina was too adamant for him. A small part inside him was happy, because he was finally going to have a Pokémon battle. He just didn’t want to face the school bully. Eddie chuckled softly.

“I guess we’ll be heading towards the soccer fields, then.”

David walked nervolusly towards the giant field. He was not sure how this was going to work out. He didn’t want Pyro to beat up Paulina. He was worried. Paulina, on the other hand, was walking confidently towards the large field. David wanted to disappear at that moment.

After what seemed to David like hours, he arrived at the soccer field. Other people were having battles, cheering on their friends, or waiting in line for the next battle. James glared at the first in line, causing him to back away in fear. David was a bit calmer now that he knew that the Pokémon took their original forms before the battle. He was amazed to see the Pokémon in real life battling.

As a Machamp delivered the final blow against a Rapidash, James stepped out into the field. David gulped as he walked to the other side of the battlefield. Everybody was watching. Some were whispering to each other, and some were giggling. He felt like he was going to die of embarrassment. Paulina stepped in front and leaped high into the air. In mid-air, she became her Pokémon self, a graceful Pidgeot. Pyro smirked and became a fiery Typhlosion. Everybody gazed in amazement. The battle was about to begin.

James reacted quickly and immediately screamed “Pyro, give ‘em a Flame Wheel!”

The flaming Typlosion was charging at full speed covered in a flaming ball, leaving the grass burned behind it. David suddenly yelled “Paulina, dodge it with Fly!”

The Pidgeot leapt into the air as Pyro stopped his attack. He looked up at the sky for a while, and suddenly Paulina came charging at an incredible speed. She hit Pyro in the hip with her sharp beak. Pyro roared in pain shortly after, glaring at Paulina with fury. David gasped and realized what was happening. Paulina staggered back, unable to move. James was ready to go.

“Pyro, use Flamethrower!” he commanded.

James stared in horror as the blazing flames hit Paulina, who could not even dodge the attack because of her paralysis. Paulina was weak and about to fall over since the flames hit her in a weak spot. David knew that he could only rely on one thing. There was only one thing that could beat Pyro’s power in a situation like this. Friendship.

Standing proudly, he hollered at the top of his lungs: “PAULINA, USE RETURN!!!”

The Pidgeot struggled to get up, but she made it. He started glowing with energy and shot herself at Mach 2 speeds at Pyro. The Typhlosion fell backwards because of the impact. It did not get up again.

Everybody at the soccer field stood in absolute silence. Then one of David’s friends, Rudy, started clapping and cheering. Soon everybody joined him. He was amazed. Even James shook his hand and told him what a great Trainer he was. A person who had bullied him for a long time was now his friend. He congratulated Paulina on her first real-world battle, which she won. Ian, David’s other friend, gave him 6 special Poké Balls as a prize. They were Heal Balls. Ian explained to David what they were. “They aren’t just any Heal Balls. They are modified to heal a Pokémon not only when it is caught, but every time you return it. They were handing them out near the office. Oh, and about the color, you can go visit Mario’s paint shop. Look at mine!”

Ian showed David his black Heal Balls with glowing spots. “Thanks, Ian! These will come in handy.” He said.

He returned Paulina, who was barely standing up, into the ball to see if it worked. A green aura surrounded the ball. David backed away, but Ian said it was harmless. He threw it to see if it worked. The Pidgeot came out of the ball and flew over David and Ian. She landed on the floor and took human form. She was very happy.

“I’m feeling much better now, David! Thanks!” she said excitedly.
David smiled as the bell rang. He had almost forgotten he was at school. He headed to his first period class, science. His teacher stopped him. She warned him that no Pokémon was allowed in class. Paulina sadly took Pidgeot form and went back inside the ball.

The rest of the day went pretty much normally, except for lunch and recess. He had more battles during recess, and to his surprise there were Oran Berry sandwiches. He gave half to Paulina. After his final period, he headed home on the bus. Because of space, Paulina had to go inside the ball. Once he headed home, he sent Paulina back through the portal as usual.
“See you next Friday!” she called as she returned to her dimension.

He wondered if he could go into their dimension. He tried, but the normal video game started as usual. It appeared that the mysterious connection was one-way only. After getting changed and going to bed, he wondered what the weekend would be like with Drake.

Last edited:
Ok, here's the next chapter! (sorry for double post)

It isn't a double post if there are 3 or more hours in between posts. (I think.) This was a good chapter, but how did everyone else get real Pokemon? Did they all have Pokewalkers? I'm looking forward to the next chapter, and finding out what Drake is. (Is it a Dragon-type?)

Hence the name, 2 worlds combine. Pokemon don't appear out of nowhere, it's an alternate reality. David remembers the old world because he actually caused the alternate reality. And Drake is a Dragonite. To see all of the Pokemon and their human forms, check out the album.

It isn't a double post if there are 3 or more hours in between posts. (I think.) This was a good chapter, but how did everyone else get real Pokemon? Did they all have Pokewalkers? I'm looking forward to the next chapter, and finding out what Drake is. (Is it a Dragon-type?)

Yeah, I was wondering how the others got their Pokemon too - so are they not Pokemon players? You ought to try and clear that up a bit.

And, yeah, in the Writer's Workshop you're allowed to double post in order to update with a chapter and there can be no less than 3 hours between chapters. As a guideline NOT A RULE (because I always get bashed for saying this - "That's not a rule so stfu you stupid mofo"), I'd say leave a couple days at least, but it's your call. What you've done is definitely fine.

I was actually gonna clean it up in the next chap, but I knew at least one person would have questions. Here's a preview if you want more details. He goes to his friend's house with Drake over the weekend, and he asks him how they all got Pokemon. He laughs and calls David crazy. He says they existed "before he was born" and he remembers playing with his then unevolved Pokemon and getting his Totodile on his 5th birthday. David starts wondering why only he remembers the reality.

Chapter 3 is up!

Chapter 3

David woke up on the fresh Saturday morning. He remembered that today Rudy invited him to his house, along with Ian and another friend of his. He packed a small bag with his portal and some snacks. Before he put it in, he made sure that Drake was in the PokéWalker before leaving. As he said goodbye to his parents and headed out the door, a boy with orange-ish hair and an orange hoodie followed him. He had a brown striped shirt underneath.

“Let’s go” Drake said with a smile.

After about 5 minutes, David arrived at Rudy’s. Rudy had his beloved Feraligatr out, and Ian arrived shortly after with his Larvitar, Darwin. David noticed Rudy’s friend, who later introduced himself as Jonathan, playing with a Furret. When they started talking, the topic of Paulina’s battle came up. Jonathan couldn’t believe yesterday’s winner was here with him.

“It was so awesome how Paulina beat the Krabby out of Pyro. James had been undefeated since 5th grade!”

David felt proud, but then confused. 5th grade? Pokémon had appeared yesterday! He spoke up in a baffled tone.

“Since when do Pokémon exist?”

Everyone stood quiet for a moment, and then started howling with laughter.

“What the Muk do you mean?” Ian said while trying to control his laughter. “They’ve been around before our great-great-grandpas!”

Fernando, Rudy’s Feraligatr, looked rather confused. “I still remember the day Rudy and I met. It was his 5th birthday and I was still a Totodile! I evolved when he was 8, when we were playing in the pool. I evolved again at school when he was 11. Even YOU were there! Have you caught amnesia?”

David felt like an idiot. If this was true, how could he not remember? Maybe because he witnessed the combination, he actually remembered reality. He hated time and space paradoxes. Curse Dialga and Palkia. He soon forgot about all that, because after a while they were playing tag. Rudy went to get everyone’s snacks.

All the friends were having fun, until something started rustling in the bushes. A dumbfounded Rhyhorn was munching on the leaves. Everyone stared in shock. Giselle, Jonathan’s Furret, was very scared. She shrieked and scared the Rhyhorn. It let out a mighty roar. Everyone knew what to do. All of the Pokémon took their original forms.

“Drake, let’s go!” David shouted.

Drake immediately changed forms.

The wild Rhyhorn didn’t wait for anybody. It stared at Drake and rolled at him with no aim. It hit Drake right in the arm. Drake fell back in pain. He was very hurt. While David helped Drake, Ian was attacking. Darwin weakened the Rhyhorn, but it was too strong. It shot mud at him, making him almost choke. Ian went to help him. Rudy arrived just at the right time. Fernando hit the wild Pokémon with a powerful Water Pulse. It was too weak to battle, and it ran away. Everyone cheered. The Pokémon went back to their human forms.

“You did a great job, guys” said Rudy when he helped Drake and Darwin up. Darwin was dirty, and Drake just had a small bruise. Darwin stepped back and started moving.

“Hey, what?” he said as he turned into a Larvitar.

A blue aura surrounded him. Everyone stared in awe as a Pupitar emerged from the light. He turned back into a human. He was standing at about Ian’s height now, with different clothes.

“I can’t believe it…” Ian said slowly. “Darwin evolved! Guys, I met him just a while ago, last year! I can’t believe we’ve worked so hard!”

Everyone cheered. Ian had gone one big step closer to having a Tyranitar, which Jonathan said he wanted since 4th grade. They all soon got back to the game. Drake was having a lot of fun, and David had made a new friend. When everybody was tired and eating their sandwiches, Drake burped. He shot a huge kanji-shaped flame that scared everybody. Soon they were all rolling on the floor with laughter. Drake tried it again, but he could only make it 3 times more. He had gotten stuck on one.

By now it was about 12:00. David headed home for lunch with Drake. “Bye guys!” he waved to his friends.

David was finally home. His mother had made delicious pasta for him and Drake. They later chowed down on a fruit salad, including many different kinds of Berries. After that he had to go shopping at the mall with his parents. Nothing interesting happened, except that he ran into Jonathan and bought himself some useful items. These included Yache Berries for Drake’s main weakness, a Magnet for Charlie, some cool Blackglasses for Fergie, a pretty Miracle Seed for Megan, a Mystic Water pendant for Tommy, and a Sharp beak for Paulina. He put these items in his closet and sent Drake back home. He went to sleep after a long, fun day.

Uh oh, an alternate universe... But then how does David still have his SoulSilver and PokeWalker? Are they like video games of real life?

The-Game-Of-Life-From-iFone-2.jpg

Well, yeah.

Chapter 4

On Sunday, David didn’t bring anybody with him. However, he did go to Mario’s paint shop to paint his special Poké Balls. He arrived at the shop with his 6 empty balls. As he went closer to the workshop, the smell of a strange paint filled up his nose. The door rang lightly as they entered.

“Welcome!” said a man about 30 years old.

He had a small goatee, and was wearing an apron with paint smears of all colors on it. He had all kinds of tools in his pocket, including some brushes. A Smeargle followed him and turned into a 16-year-old boy with a plain shirt, also covered in paint.

“Hello Mario!” Ian said as he entered the workshop.

He then told his other friends that Mario was his uncle. The Smeargle, Paul, welcomed the friends and showed them around the shop. They went past the paint closet, which contained an uncountable number of paint buckets and a paint mixer. After they saw the paint closet, a hurried Lombre ran past with three boxes on his head.

“¡Quítate amigo!” he yelled as he breezed past Rudy. He nearly crashed against a door that was ajar, which he entered.

“That’s Joaquín, the Poké Ball maker. He only speaks Spanish.” Paul said.

Soon they all arrived at the original room where Mario was working. “What color do you want me to paint the Poké Balls?” Mario asked.

“Hmmm…. I think I’ll take the classical red.” David said. Mario went to get a bucket of paint and handed it to Paul. He turned back into a Smeargle and started painting the six Poké Balls. After about 5 minutes, he was done. He handed them to David, who started opening his wallet.

“It’s free. You’re my nephew’s best friend.” Mario said before David could take out his money.

David thanked Mario and went back home. His mother was planting something in the garden. “Hi David! I’m trying to cultivate every single berry in our garden!” she said. “If you have any Berries, can you give them to me for our garden?”

David reached into his bag, searching for the berry a teacher gave him.

“Here it is!” David said as he handed a Figy Berry to his mother.

“Thanks David!” she replied. “This is my second berry in the set. I already completed the first 2 sets, so be on the lookout for harder to find Berries.”

“OK Mom” he replied as he went to his room. He spent the remainder of the day organizing his room and playing with his friends. As he took some things out of his closet, he noticed the rare and expensive Yache berries he had bought for Drake in a jar. He went back downstairs and gave one to his mother for her to plant it. Later, as it got later, he went to sleep with Megan’s Poké Ball ready.

It was hard for him to wake up on the cold Monday morning, but the thought of playing with his first Pokémon made it easier for him to get ready. He changed and sent Megan with him. The beautiful Meganium shone in the sun with a pleasant aroma as he ate breakfast. Later, it was time to go to school. He grabbed his things and headed towards the bus stop with Rudy, who lived nearby. Megan went back into her Poké Ball when the bus arrived.

This time, the bus ride was different. The driver had gone on another route by accident, making the bus arrive later. However, all the kids started fooling around as the driver found his way through the traffic. “Why can’t I just get there on my Skarmory?” a random kid shouted.

“Or on my Fearow!” yelled another.

The whole bus was making a ruckus, until David noticed they were about to pass a strange tree. David squinted and saw in amazement that the tree was a fruit bearing Belue plant! He couldn’t miss this, so he stuck his hand through the window and tried to grab one. The soft, squishy berry exploded in his hand, leaving a blue mess behind.

“Eeeewww…” said Rudy as David searched the mess for a few seeds. He found three and placed them in his lunchbox.

“Now what are you going to do with THAT?” Rudy asked as he saw David’s blue hand.

“Well, it’s edible” said David as he started to lick off the mess. David’s lips suddenly shriveled up as he mumbled. David almost puked out the berry when he got out a napkin.

“That’s why I asked, you Slowpoke! Belues are the sourest out of all of the berries! Don’t you pay attention in Science?” Rudy said as he chuckled at David’s dry tongue. Anyways, he had gotten some seeds for his mother’s garden.

The bus had now finally arrived at school. David and Rudy got off at met up with Ian and Johnny, who went on other buses. They let out all their Pokémon. This time, David’s friends had their other Pokémon with them. Rudy sent out Harry the Porygon-Z, Johnny sent out Luke the Breloom, and Ian sent out Jasmine the Infernape. They all took human form, including Megan. She transformed into a beautiful teenager with a flower necklace. She was taller and older than the rest of the group, on par with Jasmine.

They all headed towards the recess area and saw James with Byron, his Steelix. They tried to avoid him, but he demanded another battle with David. Johnny stepped in front of David and announced to James that he would battle him this time. They all headed to the soccer field as Luke turned into a Breloom. The match was ready to begin.
“Luke, hurry up and use your Mach Punch!” Johnny commanded. Luke ran bouncing from side to side at an incredible speed, striking Byron right in the chest. The giant Steelix fell back, but he used this to advantage. Byron burrowed like a relentless drill into the ground. Luke was nervously scanning the area, until he felt a huge pain in his legs. Byron pushed up quickly with his entire body length, sending Luke flying into the air about 35 feet. Johnny watched helplessly as Luke began to fall.

“No returning or I’ll beat you up with my Pokémon!” James said with an evil grin. Johnny was about to start crying as Luke got closer to the floor. Soon everybody heard the loudest voice they had ever heard. Johnny heard a faint “SKAA—“as he fell down to the ground. A silver bolt flashed about a foot above the ground, and Luke disappeared. Everybody stared in shock as a Skarmory carried the seriously injured Breloom to the floor. A kid ran towards the scene with a silver Poké Ball in his hands. “Awesome work, Steve!” he said as he returned the Skarmory.
Johnny lay down on the floor unconscious. Everybody started cheering and clapping to the young boy who had saved Luke’s life. Even so, the Breloom lay hurt with a severe cut on his arm from the impact with Steve. David recognized the boy as the person on his bus earlier. Rudy ran to check on Johnny, who was moaning lightly.

After a while, the bell rang and Johnny woke up. “LUKE! Is he OK?! Where am I?” Johnny started screaming with tears in his eyes as Ian carried Luke to safety. Rudy told Johnny to return Luke so his injuries were healed. He did, and sent out Luke to check on him. He was feeling a bit better and was able to walk, but his arm was still severely hurt. “Oh no…” said Megan as she tried to help Luke.

“He has a cut and a broken arm. If this couldn’t be healed by the Poké Ball’s effect, he is really damaged. I’ll take him to the doctor right away!” Megan helped Luke get to the doctor while the others headed to class. Johnny was very worried. The rest of the day went by normally.

After 3:00, Johnny went to the doctor to check on Luke. “He will have to wear this cast, but besides that, he’ll be fine. He told me the story and James was suspended. He should know by know that vertical Dig attacks are strictly prohibited at school.” The doctor said as he went through some papers. “Obviously, don’t let him battle for a while. Pokémon heal faster than humans, so about a week or 2 will do”

They all headed to the buses after getting Luke back. When David got home, he told his mother about Luke’s injury and the Belue berry story. She went outside to plant the berries, and then they had dinner. It was pasta with Tamato sauce, and David’s mother saved the seeds. After that, David sent Megan back and prepared his Magnet for Charlie.

It isn't a double post if there are 3 or more hours in between posts. (I think.)

It's not a double post as long as it's a new chapter. The three hours is a guideline, not a double-posting rule. (*edit* Oh, there's also the context. Um, in that case, I think as long as you're posting a new chapter and it's not right afterward, you should be fine.)

Although, you should definitely wait a while between posting chapters. If they're especially long, even up to three days.

Chapter 5

David couldn’t sleep very well, because he was worried about Luke. Sure, he wouldn’t see him for another week, but he wanted him to be OK. He stretched out with a yawn, and sent Charlie over. He saw in amazement a light almost as bright as the sun emerged, and his Ampharos jumped up.

picture.php

David headed downstairs with Charlie, but then he heard a scream. He started running faster. “Mom, what’s wrong?!”

He went outside to his mother’s garden and saw her with a broom, ready to attack. A strange Pokémon was eating her Cheri Berries! “It’s... it’s…BLUE!!!!” she started screaming in horror.

The strange Pokémon turned to look at David’s mother. “..Lax?” it said with a confused voice. It appeared to be shining.

David’s jaw fell as he saw the shimmering Pokémon. There was a SHINY MUNCLAX eating his mother’s garden! “Mom, we gotta catch that thing, it’s SHINY!” he shouted as Charlie came running towards the extremely rare critter.

His mother looked surprised. “I’ll be right back, make sure it doesn’t run away!” She later came down with 6 Poké Balls. “I never got to use them. This is our chance!”

David grinned. His family would own a shiny Pokémon in just a matter of seconds. “Charlie, use Signal Beam! Don’t go too strong!” Charlie jumped in the air, spun around and literally shot a laser beam at the Munchlax. It staggered back, walking in a dizzy trance. It hit its head against a wall and fell down, barely moaning.

“NOW!” his mother shouted as she threw a neon pink Poké Ball at the Munchlax. David had never seen his mother catch a Pokémon before.

The Munchlax came into contact with the ball, and it got sucked in. David crossed his fingers. If it escaped, it would faint and run away because of confusion. He couldn’t let this go. It bounced. Once. Twice. Three time. A small sound came from the Poké Ball. It was caught. Both David and his mother jumped for joy. They had caught it!! David picked up the Poké Ball and said “Mom, it’s yours. You caught it, and I have a full party.” His mother grabbed the Poké Ball and thanked him.

David got ready for school, and he got on the bus with Rudy. “Rudy, you’ll never guessed what happened today! I caught a SHINY MUNCHLAX with my mother!” David said in excitement.

Nearly the whole bus and Rudy turned over in surprise and faced David. He told everyone the whole story. “My mom has this berry garden, and we just wake up to find it eating her Cheri Berries! She was trying to hit it with a broom, and none of us recognized it. Then it says its name and we knew it was a shiny! I weakened it with my Ampharos, Charlie, and my mom caught it. Now it’s hers!” Everyone stared in amazement at David.

When they arrived, Ian and Johnny met up with David and Rudy. Rudy told them about the shiny. Ian had a surprised face. “Dude, only like 2 people in the whole SCHOOL have a shiny Pokémon! One doesn’t even bring it!” he said in amazement. They all let out their Pokémon. Johnny let out his starter, a Grovyle, named Kevin. Rudy sent out Layla, his Altaria. Ian let out his Kecleon Cedric. All of them, including Charlie, took human form. They all walked towards the recess area.

picture.php

Soon they saw a tall kid with a small mohawk bullying other kids and Pokémon. Behind him was James, laughing. “Quit it, James!” said Charlie as he ran towards him. David got a bit nervous, and he couldn’t even keep up with the energetic Pokémon.

James smiled. “Well, if it isn’t David.” You beat me with Paulina, but can you beat me with ALL of your Pokémon, against ALL of mine?!” David said “I-I-I don’t know what you mean” with a stammering voice. James laughed. “ A full battle. Ever heard of it? I challenge you on Sunday, near Mario’s shop. In that alley. Bring all of your Pokémon. And if you don’t show up…” Ryan, James’ Sharpedo, smiled evilly at him. He was showing his sharp teeth, even in human form.

Charlie frowned at Ryan as the bell rang. Charlie turned back into an Ampharos and went back into his Poké Ball. During the entire day, David thought about how he would beat James. If he did, he might finally shut up and leave everyone alone. He was a bit worried. He came home and the shiny Munchlax happily greeted him. His mother said he was a male, and she had named him Ron. “Hi, Ron!” he said as he gave the hungry Pokémon a leftover Leppa Berry from his lunch. The voracious eater ate it in 3 bites. He patted his head as he went upstairs with Charlie.

Right before he sent Charlie back, David asked Charlie something. “Hey, Charlie. Uh... I was just wondering something…” The Ampharos turned and looked at David. He turned back into a human. “What?” David was not sure how to say this. “Do you like Fergie?” he whispered. Charlie’s cheeks became red from embarrassment. “Yes, just keep it a secret!” he said in the tiniest voice he could. David almost started laughing, but he controlled himself and said “Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone. She might even like you. We can’t be sure.” Charlie said “Please don’t ask her… Oh, and about the battle… are we going?” David smiled as he sent Charlie back. “We’re not going. We’re winning.”

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom