• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

3 5IV Smeargle

Berrenta

Let's dance
Reaction score
I am currently offering 3 male Smeargle. Each have the IV spread 31/x/31/31/31/31.

However, each have differing Natures. One is Gentle, one is Timid, and one is Bashful.

Post here or send me a PM with your desired Nature from the list. Be aware that I don't clone.

Current status: All 3 have been delivered. Thread can be closed.

My friend code is 1289-8751-6620.

Last edited:
I'll take the timid one. I can offer 4 IV Abra, Frillish or Magikarp in return.

I'd love to have the Timid Smeargle.
Are you looking for anything in particular? I have nearly every starter, several egg move Pokémon, 4 IV Nidoran and 4 IV Bergmite.

Take your pick, I have plenty of everything :)

Edit: oh, ehm, I'll take the Bashful one then. I see MadRam was slightly quicker than me :/

Okay, adding codes and marking them as reserved.
@Paleo; I can take a starter.
@MadRam; I'll take the Frillish.

Sure, which one are you looking for?
I have every starter except for Oshawott and Turtwig.
I'll go ahead and take Piplup.

Alright, it will be a Defiant Piplup with Hydro Pump and Icy Wind. I'll have to breed it first and I'm going to sleep soon, so we'd better trade tomorrow.
My FC is in my sig, in case you didn't notice.

Edit: Thanks!

Last edited:
Gentle was reserved for a while, but it's back up.

@Wowy;

Sure, I'll take the Kangaskhan. Saw your FC in your profile, so I'll add it.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom