• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

3 US Shiny Gengar codes for the asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just as the title says--my hubby & I picked up a few extra to help out anyone who might not have four or five GameStops in their immediate area like we do it's kind of ridiculous, really. Not asking for a trade--drop a post in here and a winner is you. I'll PM one to the first three requesters before the 26th passes.

Be quick! Run! Ruuunnn! :-D

Edit:
Since there seems to be no more codes left, I've gone ahead and closed the thread.
-Dolce

Last edited by a moderator:
If there is still time, could I get a code? I have been so busy lately that I forgot about the event. Either way, thanks for making this offer to the community.

2664 2463 4609 IGN Azrael

May I have a code? I'm not going to be able to get one today (if they still have some at all). In any case, it's awesome that you're doing this, so thank you for being so generous!

Can I have one? When I got my code, I scratched up a part of the code for pressing a dime on the silver thing too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom