• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP115 Title

Kairyu

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Reaction score
DP115: "The Wild Officer Jenny And Her Partner Chatot"

Source: PokeAni/another scan

Discuss

The "wild" part has me interested in this ep.

And we get another cute, yet annoying Chatot in the series.

The bad news: Another Chatot episode, the last one back in BF was horrible.

The worse news: The Contest is only 1 episode, which means the writers really are rushing through Dawn's arc now.

Ah well.

R u sure? If u r, go to Officer Jenny's Bulbapedia page and add Chatot

Not till it appears. Gosh, you of all people should know that.

Maybe she'll be like Marble. Or maybe it IS Marble! D:

R u sure? If u r, go to Officer Jenny's Bulbapedia page and add Chatot

No need to rush. And there is no need for you to dictate what people need to do for Bulbapedia while you're banned.

2 things about this episode.
Chatot hopefully getting a good name and
1 freaking effin epic name. Jun. Yes if you havent noticed i love him. And he is in this episode. Yesh!

On Serebii someone said that Jun was mentioned in the summery, but clearly whoever that was just got mixed up. So unless there's some other summery I think people are just getting confused.

And yes, Junsa is Jenny.

Lol. A wild Jenny. I have no idea what this ep could be about..I was hoping that 115 would be a TR episode to keep the whole "every 20 or so eps" thing going

After reading through these posts, the first thing that popped into my mind was "Junsa Gone Wild!"

. . . . :p

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom