• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

365 days of Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

serahthecute

Diablo
Reaction score
So you guys know that one song were they count up the days of christmas well I figured that would be fun. I'll start

On the first day of christmas my true love gave to me one xbox one.

On the second day of christmas my true love gave to me two KFC bucket meals
and one xbox one.

On the third day of christmas my true love gave to me three cases of pepsi, two buckets of kfc chicken and one xbox one.

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me four cans of spam, three cases of pepsi, two buckets of KFC Chicken and one xbox one.

On the fifth day of christmas my true love game to me five copies of Diablo 3, four cans of spam, three cases of pepsi, two buckets of KFC chicken and an xbox one.

On the sixth day of christmas my true love game to me six seasons of How I Met Your Mother on DVD, five copies of Diablo 3, four cans of spam, three cases of pepsi, two buckets of KFC chicken and an xbox one.

On the seventh day of christmas my true love gave to me 7 rolls of duct tape, six seasons of How I Met Your Mother, five copies of Diablo 3, four cans of spam, three cases of pepsi, two buckets of KFC chicken, and an xbox one.

On the eighth day of christmas my true love gave to me, eight televisions, 7 rolls of duct tape, six seasons of How I Met Your Mother, five copies of Diablo 3, four cans of spam, three cases of pepsi, two buckets of KFC chicken, and an xbox one.

On the ninth day of christmas my true love gave to me, nine wives, eight televisions, 7 rolls of duct tape, six seasons of How I Met Your Mother, five copies of Diablo 3, four cans of spam, three cases of pepsi, two buckets of KFC chicken, and an xbox one. 0.o

On the tenth day of christmas my true love gave to me, ten tickets to Japan, nine wives, eight televisions, 7 rolls of duct tape, six seasons of How I Met Your Mother, five copies of Diablo 3, four cans of spam, three cases of pepsi, two buckets of KFC chicken, and an xbox one.

On the eleventh day of christmas my true love gave to me, eleven shiny mews, ten tickets to Japan, nine wives, eight televisions, seven rolls of duct tape, six seasons of How I Met Your Mother, five copies of Diablo 3, four cans of spam, three cases of pepsi, two buckets of KFC chicken, and an xbox one.

On the twelfth day of christmas my true love gave to me, twelve Doctor Whos, eleven shiny mews, ten tickets to Japan, nine wives, eight televisions, seven rolls of duct tape, six seasons of How I Met Your Mother, five copies of Diablo 3, four cans of spam, three cases of pepsi, two buckets of KFC chicken, and an xbox one.

On the thirteenth day of christmas my true love gave to me, thirteen pounds of plutonium, twelve Doctor Whos, eleven shiny mews, ten tickets to Japan, nine wives, eight televisions, seven rolls of duct tape, six seasons of How I Met Your Mother, five copies of Diablo 3, four cans of spam, three cases of pepsi, two buckets of KFC chicken, and an xbox one.

On the fourteenth day of christmas my true love gave to me, fourteen Big Macs, thirteen pounds of plutonium, twelve Doctor Whos, eleven shiny mews, ten tickets to Japan, nine wives, eight televisions, seven rolls of duct tape, six seasons of How I Met Your Mother, five copies of Diablo 3, four cans of spam, three cases of pepsi, two buckets of KFC chicken, and an xbox one.

On the fifthteenth day of christmas my true love gave to me, fifthteen 32gb USB's, fourteen Big Macs, thirteen pounds of plutonium, twelve Doctor Whos, eleven shiny mews, ten tickets to Japan, nine wives, eight televisions, seven rolls of duct tape, six seasons of How I Met Your Mother, five copies of Diablo 3, four cans of spam, three cases of pepsi, two buckets of KFC chicken, and an xbox one.[/QUOTE]

On the sixteenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, sixteen copies of Pokemon X, fifteen 32gb USB's, fourteen Big Macs, thirteen pounds of plutonium, twelve Doctor Whos, eleven shiny mews, ten tickets to Japan, nine wives, eight televisions, seven rolls of duct tape, six seasons of How I Met Your Mother, five copies of Diablo 3, four cans of spam, three cases of pepsi, two buckets of KFC chicken, and an xbox one.

On the seventeenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, seventeen sticky bomb, sixteen copies of Pokemon X, fifteen 32gb USB's, fourteen Big Macs, thirteen pounds of plutonium, twelve Doctor Whos, eleven shiny mews, ten tickets to Japan, nine wives, eight televisions, seven rolls of duct tape, six seasons of How I Met Your Mother, five copies of Diablo 3, four cans of spam, three cases of pepsi, two buckets of KFC chicken, and an xbox one.

On the eighteenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, eighteen legendary Pokemon, seventeen sticky bomb, sixteen copies of Pokemon X, fifteen 32gb USB's, fourteen Big Macs, thirteen pounds of plutonium, twelve Doctor Whos, eleven shiny mews, ten tickets to Japan, nine wives, eight televisions, seven rolls of duct tape, six seasons of How I Met Your Mother, five copies of Diablo 3, four cans of spam, three cases of pepsi, two buckets of KFC chicken, and an xbox one.

On the nineteenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, nineteen bars of gold, eighteen legendary Pokemon, seventeen sticky bombs, sixteen copies of Pokemon X, fifteen 32gb USB's, fourteen Big Macs, thirteen pounds of plutonium, twelve Doctor Whos, eleven shiny mews, ten tickets to Japan, nine wives, eight televisions, seven rolls of duct tape, six seasons of How I Met Your Mother, five copies of Diablo 3, four cans of spam, three cases of pepsi, two buckets of KFC chicken, and an xbox one.

On the twentieth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, twenty infractions, nineteen bars of gold, eighteen legendary Pokémon, seventeen sticky bombs, sixteen copies of Pokémon X, fifteen 32gb USB's, fourteen Big Macs, thirteen pounds of plutonium, twelve Doctor Whos, eleven shiny mews, ten tickets to Japan, nine wives, eight televisions, seven rolls of duct tape, six seasons of How I Met Your Mother, five copies of Diablo 3, four cans of spam, three cases of pepsi, two buckets of KFC chicken, and an xbox one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom