• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A third Burger King promotion with Pokémon to feature Platinum TCG: Toys to include c

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
A third Burger King promotion with Pokémon to feature Platinum TCG: Toys to include cards, ...

Burger King has started to distribute Pokémon Trading Card Game toys in every kids meal, featuring the Platinum set. These include cards, along with a holder for each. These products are being distributed for a limited time.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: A third Burger King promotion with Pokémon to feature Platinum TCG: Toys to inclu

What's a burger king?

Re: A third Burger King promotion with Pokémon to feature Platinum TCG: Toys to inclu

^^ It's an American fast food chain that mainly serves burgers and fries. Some people really like their food, others don't. I place myself in the second group to be honest :uhoh:

Well, good thing I just had my stepdad go and get me Burger King.
I'm looking more forward to the Pokemon than the chicken nuggets to be honest. (But that just may be because I still have Subway in the fridge. ;D)

Dang it! I was hoping that they would be out during Forensics season. Now I'm not gonna be able to get one.

Hm. Too old for a kids' meal, XD

I'll just buy kids meals every day cuz I saw that they have some rocking cards.

I saw this on TV, lol @ the dad

Is it possible to buy them separate? Because I know Mcdonalds sold the Mario promotion toys separate (or else I would only have one)

CC's Mind: Hey, I just thought of something. Today is Mcdonalds day. Why not get Burgerking instead this time, just to change stuff up.
OMG ONION RINGS!!!
Pokemon tcg promotion stuff GETTO DA ZE!

Hopefully this will get to Israel too like the last one... and hopefully I'll be able to get more than 3 this time XD
Too bad there aren't any figures/little plushes like they had last time, but it's still good

I saw one of their crummy commercials while watching TV today; I'll see if I can go to get a meal tomorrow. After all, I did get a few of the cards from the last promotion as well, so why miss out? :3

Yay! Another Pokemon promotion at Burger King! =D

That's so awesome!! :-D

I'll have to tell my mom about this, so she can take me to get all the toys, hehe. XD

Last edited:

You might know them as "Hungry Jack's".

Ah yes, Hungry Jack's. :loopy:

Why is this important enough to make a headline though?

^^Well, it's a major card game promotion, that's why it's news worthy.

Hm. Too old for a kids' meal, XD

Technically, I don't believe you have to buy the Kids Meals. Burger King sells them separately, if you pay a fee (I think it's around a dollar). I don't go to Burger King too much, I've never been that much of a fan, but if the cards are anything like McDonald's sets (in Japan) I'll probably go anyways.

I just went to a burger king today and I forgot to get them. XD

Yum!
Is this in Canada too? I guess it's time to go to Burger King. I'll just take my sister's toy since I'm a bit too old.

I got mine, the prize i got was a red 2 sided tcg card holder, a LV52 Giratina (yay!) and a lv 13 meowth.

This all sounds so cool. i could almost move to America to get all the Pokemon extras the rest of the world misses out on.

You Americans are lucky. :(

Last edited:

Yay! Another Pokemon promotion at Burger King! =D

That's so awesome!! :-D

I'll have to tell my mom about this, so she can take me to get all the toys, hehe. XD

Hah, just thought of the same thing, lol! ^_^

So going since I just saw on here that they at least have a card of my fave. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom