• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Smash Bros. released on EU Virtual Console: No word on American release

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Super Smash Bros. released on EU Virtual Console: No word on American release

Super Smash Bros. was released on the European Virtual Console today for 1,000 Nintendo Points. The game is yet to be released in North America. Super Smash Bros. was originally released on the Nintendo 64.

Read more on Bulbanews

Wow I'm really beginning to think Nintendo of America just doesn't care about us now and just cares about profits

I hope this shows up eventually. I know it has almost nothing the other two don't, but I guess I'm just a completionist.

Since when does Europe get games before us?

Ha ha. I was thinking the same thing. The original Super Smash Bros. feels like a demo more than a game, especially when compared to Melee and Brawl, but it would still be nice to be able to play it on the Virtual Console Stateside.

I don't know if I can successfully play it again... It's kinda clunky after all these years of Melee and Brawl.

Wow I'm really beginning to think Nintendo of America just doesn't care about us now and just cares about profits

Didn't they say the same thing about Pokémon Ranch and Majora's Mask?

Just because a place gets a game before North America and NoA doesn't say they "don't have plans" to release it, does not mean they are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom