• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Three Mystery Dungeon games announced: Games to be released on WiiWare

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Rumor:Mystery Dungeon games to be released on WiiWare: Scan reveals three games

Rumor:Mystery Dungeon games to be released on WiiWare: Scan reveals three games

Scans of a magazine have recently appeared on Japanese forums, revealing three games to be released on Japanese WiiWare. These are entitled "Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Keep Going! Blazing Adventure Squad!", "Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Let's Go! Stormy Adventure Squad!" and "Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Go For It! Light Adventure Squad." It is currently unknown when these games will be released or if the scan is a fake.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Rumor:Mystery Dungeon games to be released on WiiWare: Scan reveals three games

That is a bit farfetch'd if you ask me. Were already having a DS Mystery dungeon coming out soon, and their making another one ALL READY?

Re: Rumor:Mystery Dungeon games to be released on WiiWare: Scan reveals three games

Explorers of the Sky has been out in Japan for months, and presumably has been finished since around March.

The possibility of WiiWare iterations, therefore, is a fairly good one. Sure, the engine of the DS games will require porting, but other than that they have plenty of pre-made assets and a development platform that's pretty simple to use. If these games are real, it's not hard to imagine that they'd have reached a point in development where an announcement could be made.

Of course, it's also possible it's all a nice, big hoax. But, meh. All I'm saying is that it's not outside the realms of possibility by now.

...ANOTHER DUNGEON GAME?! WTF,they just released Sky! I like them and all,but they are getting old..fast. Why can't we have a new spin-off for once that isn't Ranger or PMD? Besides,isn't Scramble coming out soon on Wii-Ware?

Hopefully,the next console spinoff game will be released on the actual Wii rather than WiiWare. It doesn't seem like we'll get the new battle arena any time soon.

Last edited:

Came out. Scramble is out. And EotS was April in Japan, so... this would be a... Fall/Winter release?

Hmm... although the same word being used in the titles is creative enough, I doubt that these are real. The timing is all wrong.

Looks real but...

I DO NOT WANT ANOTHER DUNGEON!

We've got motherfuckin' enough...

Wow, too many Go's. o_o
I'm surprised that they make three new games so quickly.
Good that they are for WiiWare though!
That means that they will cost 1000 - 1500 Nintendo Points, or 10 - 15 euro. That's good, very good.

I also hope that they will have different storylines, but I don't believe that this is happening too soon...

Oh yes milking the franchise on Wii now are we?

No, three, since Sky has a couple storyline changes.

Sky's not a new game anymore than Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum are.

Oh, God, not more Dungeon games! Sky was just recently released in Japan, and they're already doing THREE MORE?! All I gotta say is, this better be a hoax, cause if it isn't, well, let's just say that the fury of a woman scorned doesn't hold a candle to the fury of a Pokemon fan being fed the same Mystery Dungeon crap again and again, and Game Freak will find this out firsthand.

Sky's not a new game anymore than Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum are.

Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum do not have Pokemon that their previous versions did not. Closest there is are Giratina, Shaymin, and Rotom's new forms in Platinum. Dungeon Sky has both Shaymin formes and Origin Forme Giratina. That being said, it can't really be counted as a new game, what with the storyline and graphics being identical to the other two. However, it can't really be counted as a third version due to the sheer volume of gameplay changes. Sky's in a category all its own, I think.

Blazing = Fire
Stormy = Water
Light = What.

Now I'm all for Mystery Dungeon even though I will never own a Wii and thus will never be able to play it but I'm kind of thinking this is fake. A lot of people HAVE been asking for a Wii adaptation of MD though...

There's no need for even ONE more Mystery Dungeon, most players don't want to go through the same frustration of dying and starting over again. There's already 5 MD games out, no one's going to want to buy a different version of it, even if it's on the Wii.

Well,it's a WiiWARE title not an actual Wii game,so I don't think it will have a full story and full-blown features of a PMD game. I think it will be mainly sidequests and a short short mini-story with a limited choice of starters. Since I don't think WiiWare titles have enough room for that amount of space to fit all of the elements of it.

By the way,the "Blazing" and "Stormy" could represent Ho-Oh and Lugia.

Then that will make it more worse.:-|

By the way,the "Blazing" and "Stormy" could represent Ho-Oh and Lugia.

Blazing, Stormy, and Light probably = Ho-Oh, Lugia, and Arceus.

Blazing, Stormy, and Light probably = Ho-Oh, Lugia, and Arceus.
No it should equal so. For the blazing one it has a little flame for stormy a whirlpool and for light it has a shining light thing. If they do do something with this whole sudden revelation that somehow Arceus has connections with the birds I will be suprised.

That would be cool, except i am taking this with a grain of salt as sky is just about out now. And it would be much different as well due to the fact it is a console game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom