• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hikari, Ayako to battle in next Pokémon Contest: Episode to air on Aug. 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Hikari, Ayako to battle: Episode to air on Aug. 13

Hikari, Ayako to battle: Episode to air on Aug. 13

The 138th episode of the Diamond & Pearl series was recently revealed by Pokeani. 「ヒカリVSママ!親子対決!!」 Hikari VS Mama! Parent-Child Showdown!! is set to air on Aug. 13 in Japan.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Hikari, Ayako to battle: Episode to air on Aug. 13

nice!

Re: Hikari, Ayako to battle: Episode to air on Aug. 13

It really sounds better than "Maril, Pochama, Elekid!".

Hikari, Ayako to battle in next Pokémon Contest: Episode to air on Aug. 13

The 138th episode of the Diamond & Pearl series was recently revealed by Pokeani. 「ヒカリVSママ!親子対決!!」 Hikari VS Mama! Parent-Child Showdown!! is set to air on Aug. 13 in Japan.

Read more on Bulbanews

Woo! Sounds like a good episode. It's about time we saw how good Ayako really is.

Great! I've been wanting Hikari and Ayako to compete since Hikari and Yuri's battle. I thought that if Hikari can win a contest against her mom's rival, she should have a go against her mom. xD

Hikari has to win against her mum. (note the british use of 'mum') She hasn't got her last ribbon for ages, and now's time for her fith ribbon. I can't wait!!!

(note the british use of 'mum')
*hi-5s*

I don't think or hope this is gonna be the contest though, for both the non-conformity of the title and various other reasons which I've stated in the thread in the Anime subforum.

The Japanese title doesn't even have the word "Contest" in it.

Its probably a practice battle at the most.

Plus, Hikari isn't close to being good enough to beat her mom yet.

This looks interesting!

I agree that I don't think it will be an official contest. I do, however think it will be a practice battle or something like that.

If Dawn can defeat Lila with the excuse that Lila was 'rusty,' she can do it again here.

Fifth Ribbon, folks.

Can you point out a similar situation that has happened Nando?

Yuri?! Who hadn't ever participated in a GF, let alone be a Top Coordinator, and who had even been a contest since her childhood? That's got nothing on Ayako.

As for Haruka, I must admit I found it a little implausible, but she did use her least experienced pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom