• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

3D Floe Island Overworld

Dewgong Reign

Strange is Relative
Reaction score
I made this one with the same method as Lavender Town, just MS Paint and Picnik effects.

84653758.jpg

Thank you! Though I'm a little displeased I forgot to save it a PNG. It looks grainy as a JPEG...

This is in hoenn right? Even though I didn't play ruby or saphrire, this is beautiful, I wish I could stay in a bigger place like this in real life.

This is in hoenn right? Even though I didn't play ruby or saphrire, this is beautiful, I wish I could stay in a bigger place like this in real life.

This is actually the Sevii Island of Kanto, from FireRed and LeafGreen. It's called Four Island in the games. :)

This is the original map:

729px-Floe_Island.png

For some reason, i can't stop looking at the crystals near the cave. My favorite part of the picture by far.

Back
Top Bottom