• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

4/5 IVs w/ Egg Moves, Friend Safari, Misc. (Updated 08/11)

@Ivysaur; Hello there! I'm interested in a couple of Pokemon you have (Is it possible to have them nicknamed please? I'll give you the names with the request)
Here's what I can offer: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f601/pinkies-5iv-6iv-shop-168336/
I also have a Xerneas available.

I'm interested in the following:
Abra: M 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Magic Guard) nicknamed 'Guru'
Larvitar: M 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Guts) nicknamed 'Konungr'
Gligar: M 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Immunity) nicknamed 'Scorpio'

@Ivysaur; Hello there! I'm interested in a couple of Pokemon you have (Is it possible to have them nicknamed please? I'll give you the names with the request)
Here's what I can offer: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f601/pinkies-5iv-6iv-shop-168336/

Sure, I'd like:

Xerneas
Tyrunt: Female ~ Jolly ~ Strong Jaw ~ 31/31/31/x/31/31
And could I have a male 5 IV Riolu when you've finished breeding one?

I've set aside your Pokes and nicknamed them :)

Sure, I'd like:

Xerneas
Tyrunt: Female ~ Jolly ~ Strong Jaw ~ 31/31/31/x/31/31
And could I have a male 5 IV Riolu when you've finished breeding one?

I've set aside your Pokes and nicknamed them :)
Yep you sure can! The Riolu will be breed in a couple of days so I'll reserve one for you. I can trade now if you like! Did you want to trade 2 Pokemon now and our 3rd when I've breed the Riolu?

Yep you sure can! The Riolu will be breed in a couple of days so I'll reserve one for you. I can trade now if you like! Did you want to trade 2 Pokemon now and our 3rd when I've breed the Riolu?

Awesome, and sure. I'll head online in a sec.

hi i am interested in Male 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Protean) timid froakie
from your list of wants i have
Females in Dream Balls which i can breed with their ha (need to check my pc to see which i have)
Leftovers
Lucky Eggs
if you are interested let me know what would you want for it

hi i am interested in Male 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Protean) timid froakie
from your list of wants i have
Females in Dream Balls which i can breed with their ha (need to check my pc to see which i have)
Leftovers
Lucky Eggs
if you are interested let me know what would you want for it

Yeah, which HA females in Dream Balls would you happen to have?

@Ivysaur;

i have finneon,sentret,shieldon,mantyke,kabuto,stantler,torkoal,lotad,ralts,tailow,feebas,skitty,cottonee,goldeen,omanyte,clamperl,zigzagoon,rattata,horsea

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ivysaur;

i have finneon,sentret,shieldon,mantyke,kabuto,stantler,torkoal,lotad,ralts,tailow,feebas,skitty,cottonee,goldeen,omanyte,clamperl,zigzagoon,rattata,horsea

Hey, I'm interested in the Sentret and the Omanyte. Is there anything else you'd happen to want in exchange? If not just the Sentret is fine.

Hey there.Can you catch Klang with its hidden ability(Clear Body)?I can give you any BP item you ask.

@Ivysaur;

Hey, I'm interested in the Sentret and the Omanyte. Is there anything else you'd happen to want in exchange? If not just the Sentret is fine.

i can breed you a female sentret and a female omanyte
forgot to ask.do they need to have high ivs?or any specific nature?
if they don't need high ivs, i will give you both
if they do need to have high ivs i am really busy these days.i may not have the time to breed for high ivs

Last edited:
Hey there.Can you catch Klang with its hidden ability(Clear Body)?I can give you any BP item you ask.

Sure, would an Air Balloon be okay?

i can breed you a female sentret and a female omanyte
forgot to ask.do they need to have high ivs?or any specific nature?
if they don't need high ivs, i will give you both
if they do need to have high ivs i am really busy these days.i may not have the time to breed for high ivs

Nah no worries, whichever IVs/nature they have are fine. What's your Friend Code btw?

oops i forgot
fc should be on my signature now

shall we trade tomorrow 1pm-6pm usa time?
i believe i'm 7 hours ahead of you

so the two females in dream balls sentret,omanyte for the Male 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Protean) timid froakie

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom