• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

4 unreleased episodes of English Season 1 coming in August

Reaction score
The first four seasons are getting reissued on DVD in Australia on 28, August 2019. Despite the others being straight-forwardly bare-bones, Indigo League appears to include "4 episodes never-before-released on DVD". I'm unsure what this means, but does it refer to anything, like the banned episodes?

Reaction score
The first four seasons are getting reissued on DVD in Australia on 28, August 2019. Indigo League appears to include "4 episodes never-before-released on DVD". I'm unsure what this means, but does it refer to anything, like the banned episodes?
Didn't they ban only 3 episodes? "Beauty and the Beach" (which ended up getting released but cut short), "Electric Soldier Porygon" and "The Legend of Dratini".

Reaction score
It appears to be a claim made back in 2010, where a few episodes were taken off the older 2006 set.

Reaction score
It appears to be a claim made back in 2010, where a few episodes were taken off the older 2006 set.
Yeah, but those episodes were already transmitted before getting banned in the US, so I guess it might be misleading marketing.

Shiny hunter
Reaction score
They're most likely referring to the final 4 episodes of the season, being the Police Growlithe episode and the three Snap episodes. When they released the original Indigo League Super Wallet they had 2 Pokémon Chronicles bonus discs instead of just 1, meaning that the last disc of the actual season was missing. Why they thought this was a good idea then I have no idea, but even so those 4 episodes have been released on DVD in literally every release of Season 1 since then, so I'm guessing somebody has seen the blurb on older packaging related to the season and included it here hopefully by mistake.

Prepare for over-used stock animation!
Reaction score
Do we have a source for this?

Reaction score
Imagine the ensuing drama if they release the actual banned episodes :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Legend says it's still unbanned in Japan... Oh and "Beauty and The Beach" too
It's true. The Porygon episode is the only exception since that was banned by the government of Japan itself (Correct me if I'm wrong, please). Good thing someone managed to record it, or it would have been lost forever.