• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Member Card to be available to North American and PAL Platinum players: Key item avai

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
North America to get Member Card: Item available Aug. 3 - Sept. 13 via Wi-Fi

The Member Card, an event item featuring an encounter with Darkrai, will be distributed via Wi-fi from August 3 through September 13, 2009. This is the first time it will be distributed in North America or Pokémon Platinum.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: North America to get Member Card: Item available Aug. 3 - Sept. 13 via Wi-Fi

Finally, but will it be for DP as well?

Re: North America to get Member Card: Item available Aug. 3 - Sept. 13 via Wi-Fi

Will it also be in Toys R Us, because my USB connector refuses to work. Ever. Atleast I have the Ranger Darkrai.

Or maybe make it a transferable Wondercard considering they screwed the North American release of the Secret Key by removing the option to send it.

Hopefully this means we'll be getting Shaymin as well. And, no, I don't think Japan had the Member card event available to DP so it's unlikely NOA will.

The Member Card, an event item featuring an encounter with Darkrai, will be distributed via Wi-fi from Aug. 3 through Sept. 13, 2009. This is the first time it will be distributed in North America or Pokémon Platinum.

Read more on Bulbanews

YES

EPIC WIN

FINALLY

Let's all celebrate.

Last edited:

YAY!

Woohoo!

Let's hope Nintendo ditches those dumb Toys R Us events.

So will this mean, because I have American version of Platinum, I can get this via wifi even though I don't live in USA?

Yes the same thing went for Japanese copies of the games.

kool, can't wait to finally get a legit darkrai!

How far in the game would you have to be to get the item?

^But then wouldn't it lose its value? Everyone would start using such a powerful pokémon, especially since it's not an uber.

Anyways, would it be possible to SR for shinies and natures?

Since it's a stationary event, yes, you can reset for nature and shinyness.

This is cool. I'm looking forward to getting this one, now only if I could get my Wifi to work with my DSi :disgust:

This is good news.

Hopefully, I'll find my DSi with Platinum in it by then. I hoping it's available in TRS. I would prefer receiving it over Wi-Fi, but I can't get the recent software to work and I lost the old CD-ROM.

Ugh, looks like I have about a month and a half to figure out why my DS hasn't been connecting to the Wifi Connection.

(I feel like I mention this fact in every third post of mine lately.)

That's some awesome art of Darkrai right there.

Re: North America to get Member Card: Ittem available Aug. 13 - Sept. 3 via Wi-Fi

This is pretty awesome because I lost my Darkrai along with all of my other pokemon when my pearl crashed so now I finally have a way to get him back! =D

DEAR GAWD HALLELUJAH!!! :)))

I absolutely love it, I was thinking of just giving up on wondering if we were ever going to get the Member card, now hopefully by the end of the year, we can get Oak's letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom